Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration (922 Views)

Vacation To Chicago During Strike Is For Collaboration Discussions - UNICAL VC / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Closed
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sooo, I've got a couple of first responders and seems like majority are missing the point - I need gilt edged writers.

For emphasis sake I'm attaching a link to the kind of style and content quality you should be able to match.

https://www.rishabhsoft.com/blog/progressive-web-apps-vs-native-apps

Again if you're a talented writer, Expect my base price to go well above $10 (hint. I can offer twice as much, or thrice as much for 500 words). You just have to be really really good.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by odurombi: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2018
If I understand you well, you need technical-skilled writers. That is what I gleaned from the link you posted.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2018
odurombi:
If I understand you well, you need technical-skilled writers. That is what I gleaned from the link you posted.

Nope. Just skilled writers. Research can make for any technicality required.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by odurombi: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2018
kowalsky:

Nope. Just skilled writers. Research can make for any technicality required.

You may want to check up my blog olabanjititles..com.ng to see if some of the articles published there are of the required standard you desire. You can leave me a response on 08037699294 via SMS or WhatsApp.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by Dface2: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Postgraduate Admission, 2018/2019 Announced / Unilag Direct Entry Admission List 2018-2019 Out On Jamb Caps / Apply Now for Nestle Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.