Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Worry Over Failure To Secure Admission Or Poor Result ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Worry Over Failure To Secure Admission Or Poor Result ? (229 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Worry Over Failure To Secure Admission Or Poor Result ? by AERlimited: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good day friends,

I am Shedrach. Today's topic of discuss as the heading suggests is " Why worry over failure in Jamb exam/poor results.

I was heartbroken the other day when i read online about a certain girl in Delta State who commited suicide over her poor grades in the just concluded UTME. As pathetic as this may sound, I must say that the fault was from both her parents/guardians, her friends and even family. If you missed that story, you can read it here https://9jasplash.com/gist/girl-commits-suicide-jamb-score/

What if I tell you that you don't need to fret, cry or go to extreme cases of harming yourself because of a low JAMB score......What if I tell you that you can still get admitted into some of the topmost popular universities both in Nigeria and in the USA.....Sounds like sweet music to the ears right ?.....

.....Bringing to you.....Allied Educational Resources Limited ( AER Ltd)

We pride ourselves as being one of the best registered educational firms that offer Qualitative trainings and programmes for both corporate bodies and individuals like students, entrepreneurs etc. We are an accredited center for the Chartered Institute of Administration programmes.

Enrol now for : Diploma Programme (ND) in Business Studies and gain DIRECT ENTRY into 200 Level University / Workforce Employment. Registration forms for 2018 Session Available. Study session is flexible, both Full time / part time.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

The minimum entry requirement for admission to Diploma in Business Studies Course is the GCE O'Level or its equivalent with credits in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Economics , obtained at not more than two sittings.

Also, for those that intend to study abroad, we have a "STUDY ABROAD" package for them. We are affiliated to Northeastern State University Oklahoma USA.
We provide you with :
- Direct Admission processing
- USA Visa Assistance

For more information, feel free to walk into our office ( 8am - 5pm, MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS) or better still, you can reach us via the telephone numbers, Email and Website below. Remember , you don't need to harm yourself over failure to secure admission...., there is always a better alternative. There is always ALLIED EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES LIMITED. Contact us now and get the happiness you deserve....

Yours,
Shedrach Efedi
Business Development Manager
ALLIED EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
07081901320, 07087808664
45, Lagos Street, 5th Floor, Ebute Meta, Lagos, Nigeria
Email : info@aerng.com ; website : www.aerng.com
USA Address : 1330, Allen Road Tahlequah, OK 74464, USA

(1) (Reply)

UMYU 2017/2018 Late REGISTRATION Deadline Extended / FG Approves Establishment Of Army University In Borno State / Securing Admission This 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.