Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread (770 Views)

JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] / JAMB UTME 2018: Live Thread And Reports / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by theGigolo: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is no news that the just concluded jamb examination broke the hearts of many aspiring students hoping to get into their intended institutions but thankfully jamb had you in mind with the ability to change courses and more favorable institutions.

This thread is for aspiring students who has/need to change a thing or two from the jamb original process.

Come and share your experience.

Keep thread alive.
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by ihollarmide(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have a cousin that needs to change her choice of institution and course. Anyone with an idea on how to go about it? When is the closing date?
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by Xanarchy: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
My Junior brother wants to change his institution from FUTA to Unilag
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by Michael781: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
theGigolo:
It is no news that the just concluded jamb examination broke the hearts of many aspiring students hoping to get into their intended institutions but thankfully jamb had you in mind with the ability to change courses and more favorable institutions.

This thread is for aspiring students who has/need to change a thing or two from the jamb original process.

Come and share your experience.

Keep thread alive.

its the COC on?
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by theGigolo: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Michael781:

its the COC on?

Yes it is, currently there are approved cbt centers that handles the process after payment of N2,500 has been made along with extra charges. it is best if you could attend to it early so the changes can be effected.
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by theGigolo: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2018
ihollarmide:
I have a cousin that needs to change her choice of institution and course. Anyone with an idea on how to go about it? When is the closing date?

Not yet confirmed.
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by Kingobyno(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Waec questions and answers are available 2 hours before each paper. If u are interested send me a private message or email kingobynoo@gmail.com
Re: Jamb 2018! Change Of Course/institutions - Live Thread by Stanyvic(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Please I need to confirm if the change of institution is still ongoing or the deadline has been elapsed.
Thanks in Advance

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning And Origin Of "RP" Or "Received Pronunciation" In English / 4 Advanced Tech Products That Police Use In Stopping Car During Pursuits / Funaab Post Graduate Programme 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.