Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. (606 Views)

Earn Extra Income Of Up To $1000 From Home – NO INVESTMENT / How I Make Residual Income Of 15k And Above Weekly Working From Home / How To Turn N1,000 Investment Into A Monthly Recurring Income Of #37,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. by trustcon: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Name - Med__Naija
Website - mednaija.com

BUSINESS DESCRIBTION
This is an online clinic which will serve the key purpose of making health care in our country easily accessible and affordable by reducing patient waiting time while visiting a hospital , and also cutting down cost.
It will do this by developing a very user friendly website and mobile apps where patients who have illnesses that are not emergencies are able to access a qualified doctor just by first answering few questions.
The service we provide is Counseling and provision of medically standardized management plan for common diseases.

We will handle virtually all the non emergency health conditions based on the 8 systems in the human body.

The following is a schema of what the experience will be like on our website and mobile app.
Patient(px) visits our website or mobile app >>> px goes through all the 8systems listed >>> px locates the system where his symptoms fall under >>> px selects all the symptoms he is currently having under that system >>> px answers questions about each of the symptoms( this follows our normal 5c's clerking routine in real time practice just that it's now being stereotyped with all the variable questions inscribed) >>> px is asked to select any other symptoms from the remaining 7systems ( this is our normal review of system) >>> px is asked to detail all other medical worries >>> px is thanked and asked to please wait for less than 30mins for management plan by a qualified doctor on call.

Now the questionnaire is a script which once completed will be submitted to the doctor on call who will look into it and make a provisional diagnosis and then come up with a management plan which is then sent back to the patient.

In situation where investigations would be required, px is asked to do so and come back.

In cases of chronicity that would need hospital admission, patient is then refereed to any of our partner hospitals which is close by the px.

POSSIBILITY OF GROWTH OF TOTAL MARKET.
Well even though Africa as a whole has been known to be very slow in development, I still have to admit that we have not really done so bad in the recent years considering the exponential increase in our internet usage.
Cost of health care is very high in this region need I say more.
I and a friend started a group on Facebook which we called MEDICSPLACE. The aim of the group was just to unite all the medics but before we could realize what was happening we already had 8,000 page likes and followers most of which were not even medics. Within few days our inbox began to flood with massages pertaining health condition and solutions from our followers.
It donned on us that it was high time we created an avenue where people can access quality health care online without leaving their comfort zone. Actually that is the sole aim of internet in the first place.
So with certainty I know that there will be an exponential growth if we do all we say we will do.
For the past 2months we have also created a Facebook group called Med__Naija and have since then handled more than 100medical worries from people for free. This just helps elaborate the more , the need for an online healthcare.

BUSSINESS OPPURTUNITY
Looking at the enormous amount of heavy internet users in Nigeria and the cost of health care in our country it becomes very clear that any genuine approach to health care that is less expensive and less time consuming would be gladly embraced provided it is well sold to the population.
Now moving away from individual level, we can serve as the health care providers for staffs of major companies in the country at a very affordable cost effective rate. We can also assume the post for medical fitness examination/certification for several Government job openings.
We will also be offering sells of simple medical devices on our online spaces these would include; glucometers, thermometers, weighing scales , sphignomameters and lots of more recent technological tools in medicine.

FACTORS THAT IS LIKELY TO AFFECT GROWTH.
Poor website and mobile application: this is key to growth because if the website is not easily navigable and user friendly then the whole aim is defeated.
Poor response from the doctors
Poor customer care
Inconsistency in marketing and advertisement

FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC PLAN.

Amount of fund required for the business now and the near future

Amount required now...

Company name registration = ₦ 150,000($400)
Domain name and hosting = ₦ 50,000($200)
Website designing = ₦ 350,000($1,000)
Mobile app development =
Advertisment.
Oline ;

facebook ads = Daily target of 10,000 for 3months people , cost =$10x90days =$900(₦315,000)

2)Youtube ads = daily target of 5,000 views for 3months, cost=$0.3per view x 100x90days=$2700(₦9450,00)

3)Google adwords for web search visibility for 3months. Cost=$1per click X 100X90=$9,000(₦3.1m)

4)Email campaigns for 3months , cost =$500(₦175,000)
b)Radio Adverts ; twice a week for 3months .. cost= $1000(₦350,000)

c)Video creation for the various adverts ; 3 new videos weekly for 3months, cost=$1000(₦350,00)
e)Fliers and Banners ; one new flier and banner daily for 3months , cost=$500(₦175,000)
Sum Total for advert in 3 months = $15,600(₦5.46m)

Amount required in the near future...(yearly)

Yearly renewal of hosting = ₦ 50,000($400)
Yearly maintenance of the site =(12x₦20000) = ₦240,000($700)
Advertisement campaigns
*The same as above but now for one year= 4x5.46million= ₦21.84million($61,800)

Sum total for adverts in a year = ₦22.13million($63,000)

RETURNS ON IVESTMENT.

For the beta stage our aim is not soley for profit… we aim to promp the peoples mind on the need seek expert care online. So we shall be running a free service for the 1st one month.

Sunsequently, the service charge shall be $5(₦1,500) per management plan prepared.
I will use an estimate of 100 management plans on the average per day for my calculations.
Returns per month = $5 X100 X 30days =$15000(₦5.25million)
Returns per 3 months = $15,000 X 3 =$45,000 (₦15.75million)
Returns per year = $15,000 X 12 = $180,000 (₦ 63 million)

From above
Cost for running per year = $63,000 (₦22.13million)
Return per year = $180,000 (₦63million)
Income per year = $180,000 - $63,000 = $117,000 (₦41million)

Note I used an average of 100 management plans per day… as time goes on with very stron publicity and quality services we could go ad high as 500 management plans per day.

FUTURE PROJECTION OF THE COMPANY.
This is my future projections for this company.
STAGES AND MILE STONES
BETA STAGE
CONSOLIDATION STAGE
EXIT STAGE.

BETA STAGE
Time span = 3-6 months
This is the initial stage of the company where all the risks are taken by the founding team.
This team should have 10 key roles but not necessarily 10 team members. So it can be just 4persons playing this 10roles.
The roles include-visionary(CEO), project development,operation/strategy(COO),business development,finance(CFO),marketing(CMO),legal,information,sales,expansion(CEO).
These roles need to be well covered for us to reach our future goals.

MAIN GOAL OF THIS STAGE
To have 5 million active daily users out of the 92 million active internet users in Nigeria.

This goal seem difficult but very actualizable if we do the proper planning.

The key to achieving this are;
1. A very user friendly website and mobile app.

2. The simplicity but yet medically standardized approach of our care.
But the learned and unlearned will comfortably use our services. Also our quick and always very helpful response.

3.consistency...what I mean here is simple.
-Daily advertisement and marketing...
-wonderful customer services with an 24/7 online support and call follow up for customers that didn't complete their process.
-new fliers and video per day..
-dedication in improvement of services.

4. The right team and attitude... this can not be over emphasized..with the right team members all sharing the same dream, the sky is our limit.

If we implement these points and more I am certain that our beta project will be a success.

If we succeed at this stage we can then advertise for investment to Angels and venture capitalists (VC) based on the success of our beta stage.
If they come in we will then move to the next stage which I call the consolidation stage..where we will brake new grounds and new territory.

CONSOLIDATION STAGE.

During this consolidation stage we shall have 10 sets of capital raising named series A-J every 3months during which we will offer more shares to more angels and VCs.
After the last series (i.e series-J) then we will go into the last stage which I call the Exit stage.

MAIN GOAL
TO RAISE ENOUGH FUND FOR THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS.
Develop a door step drug delivery system for all our prescriptions .
Develop a nation wide paramedic stations at strategic spots all round the country.
Develop a nation wide ambulance service system for all sort of emergency and accidents.
Erect a modern day hospital in each of the 36 states of the country where all chronic and emergency cases will be handled.

EXIT STAGE
At the Exit stage we should have become I multi billion company with thousands of shares which we will sell to the public during our IPO, listing us in the stock market.

Now I will list the expected mile stones and timeline.
TIME LINE
BETA STAGE = 3 -6 months
Consolidation Stage = 10 series of capital raising each 3 moths apart = 30 months(2 ½ years)
Exit stage = A year after the completion of the consolidation stage.

So we hope to go public in the next 4 feasible years, all by Gods grace.

Now this is a very brief documentation of this company is all about however there is more to it than meets the eye.
For more details on this project, feel free to talk with the C.E.O. ofili Emmanuel (08160095632) Ofilichinonso@gmail.com

Thank you for patiently going through this file we hope it steamed your interest and we are looking forward to doing business with you.

Re: Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. by Zuluhead(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
trustcon:
Name - Med__Naija
Website - mednaija.com

BUSINESS DESCRIBTION
This is an online clinic which will serve the key purpose of making health care in our country easily accessible and affordable by reducing patient waiting time while visiting a hospital , and also cutting down cost.
It will do this by developing a very user friendly website and mobile apps where patients who have illnesses that are not emergencies are able to access a qualified doctor just by first answering few questions.
The service we provide is Counseling and provision of medically standardized management plan for common diseases.

We will handle virtually all the non emergency health conditions based on the 8 systems in the human body.

The following is a schema of what the experience will be like on our website and mobile app.
Patient(px) visits our website or mobile app >>> px goes through all the 8systems listed >>> px locates the system where his symptoms fall under >>> px selects all the symptoms he is currently having under that system >>> px answers questions about each of the symptoms( this follows our normal 5c's clerking routine in real time practice just that it's now being stereotyped with all the variable questions inscribed) >>> px is asked to select any other symptoms from the remaining 7systems ( this is our normal review of system) >>> px is asked to detail all other medical worries >>> px is thanked and asked to please wait for less than 30mins for management plan by a qualified doctor on call.

Now the questionnaire is a script which once completed will be submitted to the doctor on call who will look into it and make a provisional diagnosis and then come up with a management plan which is then sent back to the patient.

In situation where investigations would be required, px is asked to do so and come back.

In cases of chronicity that would need hospital admission, patient is then refereed to any of our partner hospitals which is close by the px.

POSSIBILITY OF GROWTH OF TOTAL MARKET.
Well even though Africa as a whole has been known to be very slow in development, I still have to admit that we have not really done so bad in the recent years considering the exponential increase in our internet usage.
Cost of health care is very high in this region need I say more.
I and a friend started a group on Facebook which we called MEDICSPLACE. The aim of the group was just to unite all the medics but before we could realize what was happening we already had 8,000 page likes and followers most of which were not even medics. Within few days our inbox began to flood with massages pertaining health condition and solutions from our followers.
It donned on us that it was high time we created an avenue where people can access quality health care online without leaving their comfort zone. Actually that is the sole aim of internet in the first place.
So with certainty I know that there will be an exponential growth if we do all we say we will do.
For the past 2months we have also created a Facebook group called Med__Naija and have since then handled more than 100medical worries from people for free. This just helps elaborate the more , the need for an online healthcare.

BUSSINESS OPPURTUNITY
Looking at the enormous amount of heavy internet users in Nigeria and the cost of health care in our country it becomes very clear that any genuine approach to health care that is less expensive and less time consuming would be gladly embraced provided it is well sold to the population.
Now moving away from individual level, we can serve as the health care providers for staffs of major companies in the country at a very affordable cost effective rate. We can also assume the post for medical fitness examination/certification for several Government job openings.
We will also be offering sells of simple medical devices on our online spaces these would include; glucometers, thermometers, weighing scales , sphignomameters and lots of more recent technological tools in medicine.

FACTORS THAT IS LIKELY TO AFFECT GROWTH.
Poor website and mobile application: this is key to growth because if the website is not easily navigable and user friendly then the whole aim is defeated.
Poor response from the doctors
Poor customer care
Inconsistency in marketing and advertisement

FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC PLAN.

Amount of fund required for the business now and the near future

Amount required now...

Company name registration = ₦ 150,000($400)
Domain name and hosting = ₦ 50,000($200)
Website designing = ₦ 350,000($1,000)
Mobile app development =
Advertisment.
Oline ;

facebook ads = Daily target of 10,000 for 3months people , cost =$10x90days =$900(₦315,000)

2)Youtube ads = daily target of 5,000 views for 3months, cost=$0.3per view x 100x90days=$2700(₦9450,00)

3)Google adwords for web search visibility for 3months. Cost=$1per click X 100X90=$9,000(₦3.1m)

4)Email campaigns for 3months , cost =$500(₦175,000)
b)Radio Adverts ; twice a week for 3months .. cost= $1000(₦350,000)

c)Video creation for the various adverts ; 3 new videos weekly for 3months, cost=$1000(₦350,00)
e)Fliers and Banners ; one new flier and banner daily for 3months , cost=$500(₦175,000)
Sum Total for advert in 3 months = $15,600(₦5.46m)

Amount required in the near future...(yearly)

Yearly renewal of hosting = ₦ 50,000($400)
Yearly maintenance of the site =(12x₦20000) = ₦240,000($700)
Advertisement campaigns
*The same as above but now for one year= 4x5.46million= ₦21.84million($61,800)

Sum total for adverts in a year = ₦22.13million($63,000)

RETURNS ON IVESTMENT.

For the beta stage our aim is not soley for profit… we aim to promp the peoples mind on the need seek expert care online. So we shall be running a free service for the 1st one month.

Sunsequently, the service charge shall be $5(₦1,500) per management plan prepared.
I will use an estimate of 100 management plans on the average per day for my calculations.
Returns per month = $5 X100 X 30days =$15000(₦5.25million)
Returns per 3 months = $15,000 X 3 =$45,000 (₦15.75million)
Returns per year = $15,000 X 12 = $180,000 (₦ 63 million)

From above
Cost for running per year = $63,000 (₦22.13million)
Return per year = $180,000 (₦63million)
Income per year = $180,000 - $63,000 = $117,000 (₦41million)

Note I used an average of 100 management plans per day… as time goes on with very stron publicity and quality services we could go ad high as 500 management plans per day.

FUTURE PROJECTION OF THE COMPANY.
This is my future projections for this company.
STAGES AND MILE STONES
BETA STAGE
CONSOLIDATION STAGE
EXIT STAGE.

BETA STAGE
Time span = 3-6 months
This is the initial stage of the company where all the risks are taken by the founding team.
This team should have 10 key roles but not necessarily 10 team members. So it can be just 4persons playing this 10roles.
The roles include-visionary(CEO), project development,operation/strategy(COO),business development,finance(CFO),marketing(CMO),legal,information,sales,expansion(CEO).
These roles need to be well covered for us to reach our future goals.

MAIN GOAL OF THIS STAGE
To have 5 million active daily users out of the 92 million active internet users in Nigeria.

This goal seem difficult but very actualizable if we do the proper planning.

The key to achieving this are;
1. A very user friendly website and mobile app.

2. The simplicity but yet medically standardized approach of our care.
But the learned and unlearned will comfortably use our services. Also our quick and always very helpful response.

3.consistency...what I mean here is simple.
-Daily advertisement and marketing...
-wonderful customer services with an 24/7 online support and call follow up for customers that didn't complete their process.
-new fliers and video per day..
-dedication in improvement of services.

4. The right team and attitude... this can not be over emphasized..with the right team members all sharing the same dream, the sky is our limit.

If we implement these points and more I am certain that our beta project will be a success.

If we succeed at this stage we can then advertise for investment to Angels and venture capitalists (VC) based on the success of our beta stage.
If they come in we will then move to the next stage which I call the consolidation stage..where we will brake new grounds and new territory.

CONSOLIDATION STAGE.

During this consolidation stage we shall have 10 sets of capital raising named series A-J every 3months during which we will offer more shares to more angels and VCs.
After the last series (i.e series-J) then we will go into the last stage which I call the Exit stage.

MAIN GOAL
TO RAISE ENOUGH FUND FOR THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS.
Develop a door step drug delivery system for all our prescriptions .
Develop a nation wide paramedic stations at strategic spots all round the country.
Develop a nation wide ambulance service system for all sort of emergency and accidents.
Erect a modern day hospital in each of the 36 states of the country where all chronic and emergency cases will be handled.

EXIT STAGE
At the Exit stage we should have become I multi billion company with thousands of shares which we will sell to the public during our IPO, listing us in the stock market.

Now I will list the expected mile stones and timeline.
TIME LINE
BETA STAGE = 3 -6 months
Consolidation Stage = 10 series of capital raising each 3 moths apart = 30 months(2 ½ years)
Exit stage = A year after the completion of the consolidation stage.

So we hope to go public in the next 4 feasible years, all by Gods grace.

Now this is a very brief documentation of this company is all about however there is more to it than meets the eye.
For more details on this project, feel free to talk with the C.E.O. ofili Emmanuel (08160095632) Ofilichinonso@gmail.com

Thank you for patiently going through this file we hope it steamed your interest and we are looking forward to doing business with you.
Check your mail
Re: Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. by trustcon: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Zuluhead:

Check your mail

Yet to receive any mail.

Cross check the address.

Ofilichinonso@gmail.com

Or

Ofilichinonso@ymail.com

Or chat me up in whatsapp : 08160095632

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. by trustcon: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is our Facebook group link. Feel free to join to participate.

https://www./1558892527481458/
Re: Invest In My ONLINE CLINIC Project. Estimated Income Of ₦41million/year. by trustcon: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Totally free of charge for you
trustcon:
This is our Facebook group link. Feel free to join to participate.

https://www./1558892527481458/

(1) (Reply)

1688 App With Picture Search Available / How To Earn Money With Just Your Browser / Dunlop Is Returning To Local Manufacturing In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.