Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Knowing Some Basic Facts Not Just About I Must Enter School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Knowing Some Basic Facts Not Just About I Must Enter School (400 Views)

Some Basic Things You Can Teach Your Kids (photos) / UI International School Refuses Students Wearing Hijab To Enter School Premises / OAU Special Electives And Their Basic Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Some Basic Facts Not Just About I Must Enter School by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
KNOWING SOME BASIC FACTS NOT JUST ABOUT I MUST ENTER SCHOOL

It is good to have plans but do you know that if your plans is based on wrong motive then you are not helping yourself!! Scoring 140-200 is not the end of the world, I bet you that you can use that score to gain admission but the possibilities of you getting your dream course is rare % of 40% . I have told some of you with score of 150-200 to make polytechnic institute your first choice, cause if university take 180 and u score 183 what ur chance? Now let calculate this! :

Visit this link to get full details: https://mystudybase.com/school/news/1981/knowing-some-basic-facts-not-just-about-i-must-enter-school/

Re: Knowing Some Basic Facts Not Just About I Must Enter School by DKrown: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
In your post, you said unilorin admission is based on religion, so which religion do they favour most?

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineer, What Does This Mean? / MUST READ: OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal / OAU 2018 Post-utme, Cutoff, Admission Information And Admission Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.