Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc (59221 Views)

Buy Your Authentic Sony, Panasonic, LG, Samsung & Other Great Brands From Us / Great Quality Air Conditioners At Nice Prices- Lg , Panasonic,chigo, Samsung Etc / Fantastic Deals On Generators, Air Conditioners & Others! Pics attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by soterslove: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
[b][/b]@primegold,from ur experience wats d best 1.5hp split unit u can recommend...and. wats d price 4 such ac?
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by okeymadu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please email the prices of your available 1.5 & 2.0hp split unit to my email okeymadu@gmail.com.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Who you buy from matters!

THE MARKET IS SATURATED WITH FAKE PRODUCTS & LOADS OF PASS-OFFS!

But when you from us, you are not just buying an appliance, you buy peace of mind.

We offer warranties on all the Air Conditions we sell, from 12 months to 24 months depending on the brand.

Call 0808 585 0838 or send us a mail today.

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by ebrahym(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Hi, which ac brand can u recommend for me.......i want a 1.5hp and d prices too....tanx
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
ebrahym: Hi, which ac brand can u recommend for me.......i want a 1.5hp and d prices too....tanx

Every brand we advertise here we endorse.
We normally take time to investigate, test and confirm quality and suitability of any brand for our market before we sign them on.
As a company, we strive to provide you an array of options to meet your lifestyle and taste. We are interested in giving you value for your money hence we ensure we only deal on brands that are backed by warranty and provide after-sales support long after the warranty period. But as individuals, we have different lifestyles, tastes and our preferences. We encourage you to be guided by your taste and lifestyle while choosing from the array of trusted brands we have carefully chosen.

As for the prices, kindly state if your need is window unit or split unit. You can send a mail to: primegold1@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Authentic quality: what you see is what you get!

Samsung Air Conditioners with 24 months warranty.

Primegold.... we deliver peace of mind always!

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Don't die of heatstroke!

We have affordable but reliable Air Conditions.

Products with at least 1 year warranty.

Don't waste your money buying ACs' already scrapped by other people all in the name of buying 'fairly used/tokunbo' - if it were serving well it won't be scrapped!

1 Like

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by spenca: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2013
I need a samsung split unit 1hp how much for it
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
spenca: I need a samsung split unit 1hp how much for it

Tnx
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by StarboyMichael(m): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2013
can you deliver to Abuja? how much is 1 HP Split unit Panasonic. getdayo@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by esoorita: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Primegold: Who you buy from matters!

THE MARKET IS SATURATED WITH FAKE PRODUCTS & LOADS OF PASS-OFFS!

But when you from us, you are not just buying an appliance, you buy peace of mind.

We offer warranties on all the Air Conditions we sell, from 12 months to 24 months depending on the brand.

Call 0808 585 0838 or send us a mail today.

Could you please let me know the price of the following split air conditioners (1) 2 HP Panasonic (2) 1.5 HP Panasonic (3) 2 HP Samsung (4) 1.5 HP Samsung (5) 1 HP Panasonic and Samsung. Thanks.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2013
@Primegold , U got a mail primegold1@yahoo.com,
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by debbydee(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
prime gold are you still available
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by kiekie1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
FOR SALE: A 90% new LG 1.5hp window unit, remote controlled LCD air conditioner for just 38,000 naira. 1.5hp. Dont waste your money going to buy a brand new one for 50 - 55k when you can get a fairly used one for 38k in perfect working condition. It was used for just 6 weeks. When you see it, you will understand what im talking about. The price is fixed and non negotiable so if u are interested, u can give me a call on Unfortunately, I will have to deal with only those in Lagos state and its environs cos I am based in Lagos and it will not be possible to do business with those far away. Call 08135031951 now. Thanks!

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by kiekie1(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
kiekie1:
FOR SALE: A 90% new LG 1.5hp window unit, remote controlled LCD air conditioner for just 38,000 naira. 1.5hp. Dont waste your money going to buy a brand new one for 50 - 55k when you can get a fairly used one for 38k in perfect working condition. It was used for just 6 weeks. When you see it, you will understand what im talking about. The price is fixed and non negotiable so if u are interested, u can give me a call on Unfortunately, I will have to deal with only those in Lagos state and its environs cos I am based in Lagos and it will not be possible to do business with those far away. Call 08135031951 now. Thanks!

SOLD .... SOLD !
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Original AC kits available.

Contact us today.

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by chukel(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2015
What are the different models of LG 1.5HP split unit and how much are they.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
chukel:
What are the different models of LG 1.5HP split unit and how much are they.

Hi.

LG has 5 different models viz:

Artcool
Anti-mosquito
Inverter
Gencool
Jetcool.

Prices are volatile at the moment because of the free fall of the Naira. For current prices, pls send email to - info@primegoldonline.com

Best regards.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't let the scorching sun take life out of you.

We have in stock quality Air Conditions and generators to power them.

Get more out of life. Call Primegold on 0808 5850 838 or email - info@primegoldonline.com, or primegold1@yahoo.com.

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by bedford101(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Do you have used appliances?
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2016
bedford101:
Do you have used appliances?

No Sir. We sell only brand new products.
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by FastShipping: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy Eid to all our muslim friends and customers.

Enjoy this special day.

NB.
We're open all through the holidays for your delight and convenience.

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by Primegold: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Worried about making that last minute purchase ?

Re: Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc by rumenase(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2019
Primegold:
Worried about making that last minute purchase ?
hello primegold is the mobile AC still available? I'll need more info on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony, with 1yr Warranty / Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.