Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen (68618 Views)

Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by GistMore: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Exclusive death photos of late Nigerian singer, Alizee who was allegedly murdered by her husband at their Banana Island home today

Moments ago, LIB exclsuively reported the death of fast rising Nigerian act, Ali Zainab Nielsen other wise called Alizee.

Sources reveal to LIB that she was allegedly murdered this morning April 5th along with her 4-year old daughter, Petra Nielsen by her Italian husband Peter Nielsen at their home in Ocean Parade in Banana Island, Ikoyi.

Below is the photo taken of her corpse before she was moved to the morgue, exclusively obtained by LIB.

Exclusive death photos of late Nigerian singer, Alizee who was allegedly murdered by her husband at their Banana Island home today

Exclusive death photos of late Nigerian singer, Alizee who was allegedly murdered by her husband at their Banana Island home today.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/exclusive-death-photos-of-late-nigerian-singer-alizee-who-was-allegedly-murdered-by-her-husband-at-their-banana-island-home-today.html

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by GistMore: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by carzola(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
italian mafia.....

why cant they beat him and burn him?

but they can beat and burn a kid for stealing garri

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by thesicilian: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
I hope the husband is in jail already, cos I know if the situation was reversed (Nigerian man, Italian wife in Italy), the Italian police would have started making life difficult for almost every Nigerian in italy by now, not to even think of what they'd do to the murderer himself.

68 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by doyinisaac(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Snow02:
white people revenge I bet she cheated on him with a young nigga
Pierohandsome:
I smell infidelity as the cause.

U hardly cn find a loyal and faithful sucessful naija woman
mtchewww

64 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Pierohandsome: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Snow02: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jeez!!!
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Flexherbal(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
May her soul rest in peace !

1 Like

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trust me, they will soon say he escaped via water ways from police station. That they have alerted Ghana,republic of Benin and Togo marine police to lock the water ways down so that he won't escape from Africa. No be naija police?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by letusbepieces: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
THE OLD WHITE SILVER BACK GORILLA NO WAN RETIRE NI?

NEVER BLAME THE VICTIM, HE HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE THEIR LIFE.

RIP!

6 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by NwaAmaikpe: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

If only she were faithful.

Women please stop cheating; Some men can't tolerate it.
Preek is preek.
No one is sweeter than the other; it is all in the mind.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by wayne4loan: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is for all the lazyass nairaland slaymamas that want to marry man because of his money ... May this phyco not be ur portion .amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Both wife and daughter

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

2 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is because Linda stays @ the island she dey get exclusive pic. This kind of news she dey like. If the husband really committed the crime then he should be dropped @ Onitsha bridge for jungle justice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
sigh
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by shortgun(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Flashh: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
There's a black Nigerian man who is ready to marry her and take good proper care of her, but because of greed marrying a white man, she married a beast (Whose face looks so innocent).

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
U enter our country kill our own again.. Nawa o

We need to barbecue dat pink chicken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by peacettw: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
The latest craze to take and post pictures of the dead online is quite sickening.

6 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by emeijeh(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
BTW, who is she?

Never heard of her before

4 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
wow
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Snow02:

Well said.
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by orijintv(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Omo may we never see ultimaly death oo!!! Amen. * Smokes Blunt*

1 Like

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by jaid23: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rip to her
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by soberdrunk(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Looking at the man, anyone with an intelligent mind can tell he is what i like to call an "Addicted Lover". The type of man that will love a woman till he becomes possessed by her love and it becomes a case of 'you belong to only me and if i cant have you no one can" angry

2 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by winner01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Yoruba's and Igbo's keep shouting NO to Buharis reelection but the northerners are ready and waiting with their PVC's while the Yoruba's and Igbo's keep hoping for a miracle. See proof below.

5 Likes

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rip young woman BT I never hear ur music even once
Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy haha I no fit laugh most Nairaland ladies will avoid this thread like die. AntiBrutus do u think this woman have high foreign exchange, caused na white man na kill her ooo

1 Like

Re: Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Your mother, sisters, nieces, aunts included?

Pierohandsome:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.