Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Help With School Setup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With School Setup (380 Views)

4 Factors To Make Your Class A Place For Learn With School Furniture Singapore / Another Death Building With School Spotted In Lagos / Poultry Consultant,, Learn How To Setup A Poultry Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With School Setup by Greenarrow01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
School administrators in the house.
I have questions with regards to getting a license for a school.
I dropped out of the university some years ago..
I know some of you will bash me.. It fine and no regrets.. dropped out 400level.

Right now I am trying to start a school in one of this northern villages.
I am in talk with a lot of international organisations who are showing support and whole lots of encouragement.

I just wanna know if my lack of a certificate... from a higher institution gonna stop me from getting that license.

The school is a non for profit.. just a small scale in northern Nigeria village.. kaduna state.

Pls does any one have know how on the mode of getting approval.

Secondly.
Can I get a form of acknowledgement from my higherinstitution n that I got into the university up to last year
Re: Help With School Setup by Greenarrow01(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mods pls do justice
Re: Help With School Setup by Greenarrow01(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
People should pls talk on this as it is urgent pls
Re: Help With School Setup by TIKAMBABA1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Greenarrow01:
People should pls talk on this as it is urgent pls
if u intend making the school a "government approved school", ur headmaster or principal must be an education degree holder.
Re: Help With School Setup by Greenarrow01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
if u intend making the school a "government approved school", ur headmaster or principal must be an education degree holder.

I know about that regulation.
But I have seen schools with head teachers who are just nce. Holders.
I am not looking for a fancy school
We just want to educate village kids in northern nigeria
Thanks for the reply and what do you say about the above

(1) (Reply)

What Interest Is Received By Savings Account In Today's Banking Sector / . / Make Money From Advertising Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.