Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever (771 Views)

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko And Cockroaches At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever by 24hoursreporter: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nothing is as annoying as cockroaches nesting in your house.This is why it is important to get rid of cockroaches whenever you see them around your building. It can be so painful and frustrating; when you keep seeing them in every nook and cranny of your apartment. There are instances when you find them in your room, kitchen, toilet and embarrassingly in your sitting room. I remember how bad I felt when cockroach ran into my sitting and I was with my boss. The moment was so embarrassing. However, this article will provide home remedies on how to get rid of cockroaches forever.

Clean Your house Always to get rid of cockroaches

One of the easiest ways to get rid of cockroaches in your house is cleaning it always. This is due to the fact that cockroaches are attracted by food residue. In view of this, it is advisable to always keep your house and immediate surrounding clean. Ensure that there are no residual foods around your house; this will help to reduce the spread of cockroaches.

Seal up cracks and holes

Most homes that are infested by cockroaches have unsealed cracks and holes. In other words, most homeowners literally give free access to cockroaches. It is always very difficult to get rid of cockroaches when they are in your home already. Notwithstanding, it is advisable to always seal up cracks and holes around the house. This can go a long way in preventing cockroaches and rodents from infesting your building.

Check 24hoursreporter for the full article

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Must Know About The Woman Clitoris / What You Need To Know About Female Ejaculation / How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.