Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now (436 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by babyer: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
I will like you to post only verified online businesses you do and can teach others about. Please try and give it out for free.

As for me I use to get free information at

Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Make I pack my bike here
Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by babyer: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2018
How to Make Money Online with Integrity

- Surround yourself with genuine people
- Surround yourself with generous people
- Focus most of your attention and energy toward service
- See your work as the reward and money as extra or a bonus
- Completely ignore anybody - whether angry pro, established entrepreneur or dyed in the wool, desperate, greedy newb - who makes it all about the money aka their greed aka their belief that numbers on a screen validate human beings
- Practice, practice, practice
- Face, embrace and release money blocks through meditation
- Have fun
- Spread love
- Never try to manipulate people, trying to squeeze/scare money out of them
- Do something you feel incredibly passionate about online
- Be patient, be persistent and be consistent in helping people without expecting anything in return
- Monetize based on channels that align with your highest values
- Move your focus from manipulating numbers toward building genuine connections with people, 1 to 1.
- See the human being behind the number or avatar on the screen.

These are a few ways to make money online with integrity.

You can make money online through many different methods. Some are more manipulative. Others outright dishonest.

This is not a right or wrong type post. I intend to share ways to have fun, to help people and to build an online business while loving the ride, and to do so from an honest space.

At the end of the day, you can have fun, be generous, act with integrity and live an incredibly cool life through building an online business from a genuine, heart-centered space.

For free info on several money making businesses visit

Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by babyer: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by pansophist(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
1. You can be a fitness coach and use instgram/Facebook/YouTube as a platform to engage your fans. Sell ebooks and fitness plans. You need no capital except your phone, internet and dedication. You must be fit and ripped with packs, you just have to practice what you preach.

2. Dropshiping. The beauty about this business is that you do not have to handle inventories, logistic and fulfillment. It’s all about connecting potential customers with business and get your share. But you must advertise a lot.

3. E-commerce. Can you paint? Do you sew? Can you make a craft or basically anything you can sell? Then start a webshop and sell online. With websites like Shopify.com, woocommerce, creating a store is easy as opening a Facebook account.

On a side note, Nigerians generally are not utilizing them advantages internet’s poses. This is the first time in human history that anyone can reach billions of people in mins, and make money in hard currency. We live in a digital age and if those who fail to adapt to the new change, will most likely end up poor in decades to come.
Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by babyer: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one there @pansophist
Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by thinkaxis(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Check my signature to learn how to be self employed working for yourself online. Benefit from aliexpress affiliate program and make steady commissions while promoting your store.
Re: Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now by babyer: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
thinkaxis:
Check my signature to learn how to be self employed working for yourself online. Benefit from aliexpress affiliate program and make steady commissions while promoting your store.

Why not post details here so that everyone can get to know about it

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of A Good Business / Make Money Online With Topbuzz $50 Every Day / Reasons Why Business Should Be Start Withsmall Scale For Every Business Dreamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.