Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) (52642 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by SirAweezy(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked

From the way he is sipping that juice you could tell Linda bought it for him.

This got me cryinggggg..... why naaass Jesus....savagery at its peak.... please I am sorry in advance if I ever mistakenly throw a jibe at you.

I bow ooo. Eheheheheheheh
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by ajaymina(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
peroschinda:

Gold digger Lomo

Bros up your UPDATE YOUR SCAM abeg.
This is 06/04/2018... Why u de display old game AS UR CURRENT WINNING...

Why not let us be?... You can go ahead and sell your VALUABLES to play the so9 called FIXED MATCH, make the millions alone and kiss miserable POVERTY bye bye..

Our mumu done get sense bros
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2018
RagnarLothbrok:

Didn't seem like you did. How would you feel if someone just said that about you. Everybody's husband is supposed to be the best in the eyes of everyone else. Do unto others what you want done to you!

u miss interpreted me at the first place ..... dats not absolutely what I meant .....

I wouldn't have wished him a happy married life in advance if I meant it that way .
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2018
arherfish:
Guys, is it a crime for someone wife to be richer than himself. Abeg make we leave the lucky guy alone

Whats so lucky about becoming a house boy till you die. The dude will definitely move into her house and must not offend her or she will send him packing asap.

There is no way in hell linda will not remind this poor dude say na her house him dey o.. make eh no try nonsense inside her house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by nwatthu(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
haha
Paradigm777:
shocked

Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked

Haba!
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by RagnarLothbrok: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
hajoke2000:

u miss interpreted me at the first place ..... dats not absolutely what I meant .....

I wouldn't have wished him a happy married life in advance if I meant it that way .
Glad we cleared that. I'm sorry for the things I said.
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
RagnarLothbrok:
Glad we cleared that. I'm sorry for the things I said.

no problem ..... apology accepted. .
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by Temple1288(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked

Oh my God! Nigerians always ready to badmouth. Hahaha
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by TrumpDonald2: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked
Guy, your wickedness na follow come. Lol smiley
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by Meekdon: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
i hope say this one pussy no the smell smiley
Re: See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) by yinkbell: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
StylesX:
send a dm @siggy bro

How do I send a DM? What's DM? Am new in niraland. Just add me up .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Star, Anthony Johnson Is Dead / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) / Yemi Alade Covers Onobello’s Swimsuit Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.