Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Need A Best Free Football Prediction Sites That Are Good - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Best Free Football Prediction Sites That Are Good (656 Views)

4 Micro Tasks Sites That Pays You ($300)| Make Money Online In 2023 / Another Free!! New Mining Sites That Actually Works / Just Ur Phone, Internet And 1 Hour, You Are Good To Go. No Start Up Capital. No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Best Free Football Prediction Sites That Are Good by Chinex17(m): 3:12am On Apr 06, 2018
I need good football prediction sites that are 90% good..
Re: I Need A Best Free Football Prediction Sites That Are Good by Android2: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chinex17:

There are no 100% perfect prediction platforms however, platforms like, http://tetepredict.com (http://tetepredict.com) using machine learning and advanced neural networks that mimic how humans make informed decisions can predict the outcome of games based on following points:
1. Current form of team.
2. Form of players
3. Playing conditions (home or away match)
4. Injuries and previous record against opponent
5. Ground records(ie, if ground has low goal scoring ratio then you can't predict who would be a goal scorer).
6. Past records against rival club.
Sign-up is FREE!
Re: I Need A Best Free Football Prediction Sites That Are Good by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Chinex17:

I can't post links this early morning or at anytime,if not,I would have posted...

I would want you to join this telegram group I won $50 yesterday from their VIP group.

Everyday,you will with their ht correct scores,draws from pool,and htft games with 90% accurate tips.

You can request for the link privately tho if you wish to join the group of over 2k members.

(1) (Reply)

. / Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? / Got N2m, Need A Good Investment That Will Yields Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.