Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding (36992 Views)

Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) / Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by itspzpics(m): 4:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Caption This funny Photo Gabriel Afolayan and his wife at their traditional wedding.

Caption this funny Photo of Nollywood actor Gabriel Afolayan who got married to his wife yesterday in Ibadan.

Please guys I want funny caption oo.. Lol

See more photos from the traditional wedding below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source : http://www.praizeupdate.com/caption-this-funny-photo-gabriel-afolayan-and-his-wife-at-their-traditional-wedding/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by itspzpics(m): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Yoruba4Life: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Baba, fara e bale... abeg take am easy with all dis unecessary ceremony upandan. It takes more than all dis noise-making to make it work. undecided

Anyway, God bless dah union! cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by omocalabar(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
corrupt Op...u are poster and FTC....
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by tuna4servi(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by dmltoyin(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Beautiful couple

I hope it's the same when her makeup is finally washed
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by IamHopeful(f): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous....... I'm so happy for them!!!

To those of us single and searching for a great person, may we smile in this year! Amen!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by kittykollinxx(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
congrats...the family of the groom is blessed with cute and hairy people
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by NigelCundy: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari ooooo
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
Where is the funny photo

12 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Kaxmytex(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by VLongstrider(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
What was she holding..... L'oju titi

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by brunobaba(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
nicey...God bless your home bro.
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Seems people don't know the meaning of "funny" anymore.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
Only one pic here even qualifies to be called funny undecided
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
HML cool

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Billionboi: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2018
I hate m
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by victorazyvictor(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Blessed
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Why does the venue look so tigt and crowded?

Why do people hold traditional marriages inside tight and stuffy places like this these days? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by gurunlocker: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2018
I know say Sunday omobolanle do dey his squad....
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by dapsoneh: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Where are his brothers? None of them made it ton his wedding.... Na wa ooo
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by queenadejo: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by RealGucci: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
u niggiz are cursed
always getting married to older or oldest biches
wtf
burry your head in shame
getting married to a sugar mummys n shiit
gigolos afolayans
fuc

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations to the couple. Wishing them a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Ellabae(f): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
I love Yoruba guys. They are so cool.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Gabriel My Man!
Lovely! shocked
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2018
itspzpics:
Caption This funny Photo Gabriel Afolayan and his wife at their traditional wedding.

Caption this funny Photo of Nollywood actor Gabriel Afolayan who got married to his wife yesterday in Ibadan.

Please guys I want funny caption oo.. Lol

See more photos from the traditional wedding below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source : http://www.praizeupdate.com/caption-this-funny-photo-gabriel-afolayan-and-his-wife-at-their-traditional-wedding/

The last picture though, The lady looks way older or is it my eyes lol
Re: Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding by summerflame(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
IamHopeful:
Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous....... I'm so happy for them!!!

To those of us single and searching for a great person, may we smile in this year! Amen!!!
Amen to that only if u are not an olosho or okpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In A Lovely Gown / Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request / Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.