Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? (762 Views)

First Bank Debited My Card But I Did Not Receive The Money / Why Are Nigerian Banks Not Using The Credit Card System Like Other Countries? / Dangote: Our Cement Price Is Lower In Nigeria Than Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? by Olagokefedrick: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2018
I want to open PayPal account but a friend told me that Nigeria using PayPal can't receive money to their PayPal account that it's only for sending money and I want to use it to be receiving money from other countries. So please is it true that those in Nigeria using PayPal can't receive money?
Re: It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? by godwinweb(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Nigeria can receive with paypal but the issue you will have is withdrawing the fund. we provide our clients necessary info they need when dealing with paypal or facing uncomfortable challenges.. call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
Olagokefedrick:
I want to open PayPal account but a friend told me that Nigeria using PayPal can't receive money to their PayPal account that it's only for sending money and I want to use it to be receiving money from other countries. So please is it true that those in Nigeria using PayPal can't receive money?
Re: It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? by Godmother(f): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
godwinweb:
Nigeria can receive with paypal but the issue you will have is withdrawing the fund. we provide our clients necessary info they need when dealing with paypal or facing uncomfortable challenges.. call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365

This isn't correct. Nigerian can't receive if you open a Nigerian PayPal account. You can only receive if you open a foreign PayPal account and you then selkbthe funds to exchangers

1 Like

Re: It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? by bt2017(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
You can sell paypal to me. We send you USD through Bank of China. Or send RMB to your Alipay account. My WhatsApp: +8618902790535. The minimum exchange rate is more than 500 USD.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Doesn’t Work For Mini Importers(Link Resolved) / Training On Business Plan Writing / Investor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.