Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? (1038 Views)

Sapa!!! Ah Beg Who Go Fit Dash Me 3k / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno / Mummy & Daddy! Your Child Deserves The Best, don't Deprive Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by polyte: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
"Dave, I am just hoping you don't see this message in the wrong light. The wife I am married to now, is not the type of woman I honestly wanted to settle down with. My type should have a lot of 'meat' on the skin, both up-front and back-pack. That, is the woman that turns me on - even with my eyes closed.

I love my wife for all the sacrifices she's made for me. I was unemployed when she first met me​. She didn't judge me. She liked our friendship, regardless. She fed me for Three (3) years continually, for no reason, Dave... Just because I was her friend in need at that moment.
When I realized she had fallen in love with me, I had to 'force' myself to love her too, because truth be told, it looked like she was the only one who could see so much good and potential in me during those trying times.

We've been married for Seven (7) years, and Dave, God has been good to us. I am now gainfully employed. I bought my wife a new car. We've built our new home, we have a kid, everything almost seems to be alright, except, now, I am beginning to feel for my 'type' of woman to want to be with.

And because I don't want to seem ungrateful, I have put the house in my wife's name. I'd want to settle her with GHs 100, 000 (it's from the profit I made in a deal), take full responsibility of my kid's needs, and then leave to live my life.
I don't like cheating on my wife. She deserves better, and I fear she may one day find out I have been cheating.

I don't know how to communicate all this intentions in spoken words to her. I don't know how she's going to feel or take my explanations, because she really loves me. Her love is deep and pure: so true a love I have never felt before, but Dave, it's all about love for me right now. What I want to really make me happy as a man, is not my wife. I want to be free to make my own choice and fall in love with my choice, all by myself. It's not so bad to also want what you want, is it?

How will a woman take this excuse I am giving? And, how do I even begin the conversation with her?" (culled from "Dave, I am just hoping you don't see this message in the wrong light. The wife I am married to now, is not the type of woman I honestly wanted to settle down with. My type should have a lot of 'meat' on the skin, both up-front and back-pack. That, is the woman that turns me on - even with my eyes closed.

I love my wife for all the sacrifices she's made for me. I was unemployed when she first met me​. She didn't judge me. She liked our friendship, regardless. She fed me for Three (3) years continually, for no reason, Dave... Just because I was her friend in need at that moment.
When I realized she had fallen in love with me, I had to 'force' myself to love her too, because truth be told, it looked like she was the only one who could see so much good and potential in me during those trying times.

We've been married for Seven (7) years, and Dave, God has been good to us. I am now gainfully employed. I bought my wife a new car. We've built our new home, we have a kid, everything almost seems to be alright, except, now, I am beginning to feel for my 'type' of woman to want to be with.

And because I don't want to seem ungrateful, I have put the house in my wife's name. I'd want to settle her with GHs 100, 000 (it's from the profit I made in a deal), take full responsibility of my kid's needs, and then leave to live my life.
I don't like cheating on my wife. She deserves better, and I fear she may one day find out I have been cheating.

I don't know how to communicate all this intentions in spoken words to her. I don't know how she's going to feel or take my explanations, because she really loves me. Her love is deep and pure: so true a love I have never felt before, but Dave, it's all about love for me right now. What I want to really make me happy as a man, is not my wife. I want to be free to make my own choice and fall in love with my choice, all by myself. It's not so bad to also want what you want, is it?

How will a woman take this excuse I am giving? And, how do I even begin the conversation with her?" (Culled fro David Bonde's diary)
Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by Drwords(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
FTC.... grin

Meanwhile op, in summary of your post it is safe to utter these salient enunciation. "Your brain, my dear op feeds off cacophonic waves from the acoustics of demented and rabid people. If after seven years you only just unearthed your super distaste for someone who laboriously had you covered when you weren't worth a shilling! angry
This is fatuous, maniacal but not incorrigible. My advice; locate the closest prayerhouse and explain your idiotic act. The residing clergyman would subject you to numerous bouts of inunctions. Then sense would be yours and you'll love your spouse like never before.

Pass along to Dave. wink
Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by yanabasee(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Ghana mugu......

That's how my ex left me and was looking for a rich guy....till date, she is still looking for them....and she can't come back....

You have a lady that took you in and fed your wretched azz for three good years of your jobless life and you want to pay her back by dumping her.... the type of girl I've been looking for, even if she's a cripple....

The karma that will deal with you haven't finished reading ur mess on nairaland....

3 Likes

Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by bukatyne(f): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by jaszplus12(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
wehdone! na gaishe ka! so because of heavy upfront and back assi you will throw away love and sacrifice!
kindly go ahead...
to your wife I say..."take heart, I pray someone finds you quickly to fill in the void left by an ingrate ...the Lord will recreate new love and better testament for you as soon as the old testament becomes obsolete."
to you ungrateful specimen I say..." get the body you desire cos I know you will 'buy' it cos already you're rich in financial terms... given 6 months the stringent law of diminishing returns will work you to stupor before karma begins to chop you piece by piece!

2 Likes

Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by ehinmowo: 2:15am On Apr 10, 2018
yanabasee:
Ghana mugu......

That's how my ex left me and was looking for a rich guy....till date, she is still looking for them....and she can't come back....

You have a lady that took you in and fed your wretched azz for three good years of your jobless life and you want to pay her back by dumping her.... the type of girl I've been looking for, even if she's a cripple....

The karma that will deal with you haven't finished reading ur mess on nairaland....

I can't understand d way some men think. Sometimes I dnt blame some girls dt refused to "suffer" with a guy. because some guys are jst animals

1 Like

Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by yanabasee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
ehinmowo:

I can't understand d way some men think. Sometimes I dnt blame some girls dt refused to "suffer" with a guy. because some guys are jst animals

Exactly.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by UjuJoan2: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is exactly why women should never marry or date a broke dude!
Re: Ah, Is This What She Deserves??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
As much as I hate women, I just have to say that this guy is a very big idiot and an ungrateful piece of shit. His wife should just kill him and feed his carcass to the dogs. Bloody fool.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of The Recent Strong Winds / Succeed With RETRO VIGOR In 24 Hours / Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.