Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Perfect Stranger (A Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Perfect Stranger (A Short Story) (596 Views)

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Stranger (A Short Story) by Godmother(f): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Holly looked up. Their eyes met, then held. Her heart skipped a beat, she felt her throat constrict a little. His eyes told a story. The silent connection that existed between them; that had existed for the past four days days spoke volume, one she understood perfectly without the need for words.

This stranger intrigued her; filled her every waking moment and nighttime with thoughts of him, ones she welcomed.

She made her way through the throng of guests, the tray perched perfectly on her palm, like she'd been taught.

A tall woman in a blue and grey cotton gown reached over for a glass of wine. Holly turned to her, a clinical smile on her face, but the woman took without so much as a glance towards her.

She was invincible, like she always was once she......

Continue Reading

https://channels.cc/u/NkE56
Re: Perfect Stranger (A Short Story) by Godmother(f): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Read more

(1) (Reply)

Story- Asthmatic / I Miss You(a Poem) / Deception (based On A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.