Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (54221 Views)

Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly) / Nigeria Vs Haladas Viktoria: Women's Friendly Match (5 - 1) Full Time / Canada Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by DerideGull(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Most Nigerians from certain section of the country are inherent dumbass fools. Why did these fools introduce Biafra in the Nigerian Super Falcon's match with France? If these jackasses wanted to berate anyone, it should be the shithole called Nigeria that can never learn. This French team has played, at least, three friendly matches since January, 2018 and one of the matches with USA women team. Has idiotic Nigeria even assembled the team for work through talk less a friendly match.
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by Rosskii: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
PDPGuy:

Err.. The SF lost 0-8 to Germany in a friendly in November 2010, under Coach Eucharia Uche.

So we should have improved by now.

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by fcnaija(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
2019: Like Nigeria, like the Super Falcons

The year 2019 is poised to be a big one for Nigeria. Being another election year, it is to most people, a very defining one for the future of the country. This is so considering that over the years, the country’s progress stutters – if not outright stagnated – because the same basic problems continue to plague it.

Super Falcons likened to Giant of Africa

The women’s senior national team, the Super Falcons, in some wise, epitomizes the Nigerian situation. Like the acclaimed "Giant of Africa" (ironically, mostly in female football) who has failed to overcome her basic developmental challenges, the Super Falcons has yet to overcome quadrennial poor performances on the world stage at the World Cup, despite local continental dominance.

So while a lot is planned and speculated for the coming year on the political scene, very few even realize that the next edition of the FIFA Women's World Cup is also holding next year in France. Therein lies the crux of this article.

French Women Humiliation

Speaking of France, the French women’s national team recently handed the Super Falcons a third serving of her worst defeat at international level – an 8 – 0 humiliation. The previous two had been served, first, by Norway during the Falcons’ second World Cup appearance in Sweden 23 years ago, and second by Germany in a friendly match 8 years ago. Unlike the others, the recent defeat is hardly surprising, as it had been looming inauspiciously for a while.

Having won all but two of the Women's Africa Cup of Nations since 1991 (only coming 3rd and 4th in 2008 and 2012 respectively), the Super Falcon's ability to come up with the goods on the continent has never been in doubt. This complacency has led to failure to acknowledge a decline in the team's game in other aspects of the international circuit, like the failure to win the All Africa Games in over 10 years; failing to qualify in 2011 and finishing fourth in the last edition in 2015.

Also, in the wake of the Super Eagles' bid for a place at the World Cup in Russia, the Super Falcons had, for over a year, been relegated to the backstage – seemingly forgotten. And so the team was more or less dormant in the past year, having not played any major game in this time.

Super Falcons FIFA Ranking

Attention finally turned to the Women's team with the appointment of Swedish Coach Thomas Dennerby earlier this year, only after the men’s World Cup ticket had been secured. Any surprises then that the Super Falcons, who had dropped to 38th position on the FIFA ranking, were so roundly beaten by the 5th ranked women's team?

http://.com/2019-like-nigeria-like-the-super-falcons

naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/france-vs-nigeria-friendly-super-falcons-vow-to-put-up-a-fight/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6936245_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by Naira7411: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Cheek my signature for today's free 180 odd hurry up, what's App or Telegram via the contact on my signature...

Game is starting soon ... Click the link
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by toguntide(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Barcelona coach blame himself for Roma defeat

Ernesto Valverde, Barcelona coach blam himself as the cause of the Champions League loss to Roma after winning 4-1 in the first leg.

Roma defeat Barcelona 3-0 on Tuesday at their home and qualify for the league So final with the away goal they had in the first leg, 4-1, at Camp Nou.
Read more @ http:// temicity.com

Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by neezar: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Nezzar u watch dis match?cheesy
I no dey watch our female team, E get 1 gal like that wey dey this team, she get packaging ehn
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by DerideGull(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Most Nigerians are foolish because they only know how to criticize players or a team when things did not go right in a tournament. The Nigeria U-20 female team will participate in the France 2018 World Cup yet no friendly matches are lined up for the team. I am sure the main team has not even been assembled. The real nations that will participate in the tournament have started preparation since January, 2018.
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by GoshenNLA(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Strictly Original
Contact ASAP

Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by Ochadez(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Good morning
My name is *PECO* and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is *PECO*
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Real Madrid will face Bayern :/ .... Liverpool will face As Roma :/ .... Barcelona will face front cheesy cheesy
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by Angelsmile5luv(f): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) by isalegan2: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emekus92:
2 0 self. make them spell Nigeria self

They spelt N I G E R I A !

shocked sad undecided

naptu2:
The big problem is that the NFF concentrated solely on the Super Eagles in 2017.

The main Super Falcons team did not play a single match or hold a single training session after winning the Nations Cup in December 2016. They did not even have a coach for many months. The Flying Eagles and Golden Eaglets did not qualify for any of the junior world championships in 2017.

The NFF President said that he wanted to build the Super Eagles brand before turning his attention to the other teams and that comment showed that there's a serious problem in the NFF. The women's football department should have had the freedom to get sponsors for the women's teams, organise friendlies and training sessions for the teams, etc., while other departments are concentrating on the Super Eagles, etc.

The Super Falcons were supposed to take part in an international tournament last month, but they had to pull out of the tournament because the NFF did not make the appropriate travel arrangements on time. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.