Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here (1140 Views)

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here by Omolola92(f): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello everyone...I searched for a recent thread for Chartered Secretaries Exam Preparation on Nairaland but couldn't find. I believe we can all meet here to discuss relevant preparation tips and also share study materials while also getting insight from people who have earlier written the exams. Feel free to comment.

1 Like

Re: Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here by Chikky95: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good evening omolola, I am about writing the ICSAN exams and wanted to know if you could help me with some of the materials you used.

1 Like

Re: Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here by julietpearl(f): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello Omolola, could you please assist with any of the study materials at your disposal. I am about writing Corporate Law and Financial Account Professional Stage 1 and will appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you.
Re: Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here by julietpearl(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello Chikky95, could you please assist with any material is you have?

Thank you.

Chikky95:
Good evening omolola, I am about writing the ICSAN exams and wanted to know if you could help me with some of the materials you used.

(1) (Reply)

Mart-linc Nig Ltd Is Recruiting Independent Marketers Nation Wide / Bank Financial Statements And Researchers / Unity Bank Sacks 530 Staff Over Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.