Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Save Or Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Or Help Me (639 Views)

Steps On Getting Us Via Anyone Here Or Help / ~ Share Any Act Of Kindness Or Help Experienced On Your Travels ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:49am On May 08, 2010
------------------------
Re: Save Or Help Me by Woke4all(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2010
Bros no vex Oooo. Na this begging work you won take graduate? If your power no reach school go learn work or find okada or any hustleing take they manage.
I know some guys for my school when dey sponsor themselves with okada, even one for my hostel na tomatoes he dey grind with engine but atleast dem dey manage.
Begging no dey pay for 9ja so find something doing.
I for like help you but i no dey see road for now so you fit drop ur number make i send you recharge card.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 11:23am On May 08, 2010
woke4all,
Bros thanks for saaying it just as you see it.
I definitely wont contually go begging.I have some other petty run around i do that help mke ends meet but it is the first year i hve expanded about N90k already aside the N149k that is yet to be paid.
And note that all the above payment made aand cash in hand all came from the little things i am ble to get going for myself.
Many of the payment i made are just once and my next year my tuition would be about N100k AND God willing it wont be a problem.

My Number is 08057206016

Thanks
Re: Save Or Help Me by busybody20: 11:33am On May 08, 2010
comesaveme:

Nairalanders,
I am here again and still looking for a way out of my present indequate funding travail.
The official payment and registration window closed on Friday the 7th day of May and late registration window commenced immediately and could close anytime.
Nairalanders,i still very much need the balance of N25k to add to what i have to pay my school fees which is in total of N149K.
I am not lazy like many would tag me but just unable to help myself at this particular point in time.
Below is the link to my school website to authenticate my claim and be sure i would appreciate greatly any possible assistance.

Go to oou.recordsoft.org (exclude the www)
Look up and click on FRESHERS STUDENT LOGON
then enter REGISTRATION NUMBER - 92083078HD
PASSWORD - anderson1

Scroll down the page to where it says 3RD VERIFICATION DOCUMENTATION and it says cant be authenticated because SCHOOL FEES has not be paid.

Nairalanders,I am not asking for a loan because i cant pay it back and i am not promising any thing back in return but i ask you to see whatever you want to give me as a gift that would be greatly appreciated and would never be forgotten.
Thanks in anticipation.

The course you are doing is a 5 year course.

[size=16pt]You are in your first year and you are begging for money for school fees

How will you cope in year two to year five   
[/size]    undecided    undecided

Come begging over the internet again  lipsrsealed

Why not get something doing? Years ago when I was at University. [size=18pt]I had friends who were SELF-SPONSPORED some sold clothes, shoes, underwears, recharge cards all in a bid to make money and sponsor their education; none of them came begging over the internet[/size]. Today, they are graduates  cool
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 11:43am On May 08, 2010
Busybody20,you are right sir but i do some little running round nd it was from there that i was able to get the following
Acceptance Fee N30,500
Faculty Due N25,000
Rent and others
Part fee N120,000

Sir,and i confidently thumb my chest that i got these funding from my running around but at the moment business is dull but i am optimistic that it would pick up.
Lastly,what i pay as fee next year would be much lower than what i paid this year and other payments are not re-occuring so i wont be under much inaadequate funding problem.
All i sk is to just help me this once nd it would be appreciated.
I beg you all.

Thanks
Re: Save Or Help Me by ella1: 7:38pm On May 08, 2010
Comesaveme,u no dey tire??// Pls stop begging !
Re: Save Or Help Me by Casfan123: 10:18pm On May 14, 2010
This is d second begging topic u created. My friend, NL is not a charity org where u table ur problems.are u going 2 beg 4 d full 5 years.pls stop begging,learn work

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Cap To Prevent Rush Into Uk / Nigeria Ambassador To Germany / Please I Need Help With This Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.