Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Photo: Man Mistaken To Be Linda Ikeji’s Husband-to-be Happens To Be Her In-law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Man Mistaken To Be Linda Ikeji’s Husband-to-be Happens To Be Her In-law (386 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Mistaken To Be Linda Ikeji’s Husband-to-be Happens To Be Her In-law by reportnaija(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018

We earlier reported on Wednesday, March 28, that Linda’s sisters took to their Instagram handles to congratulate their sister on her engagement. However, the blogger has not said anything about her wedding proposal but has received loads of congratulatory messages.
On Thursday, April 7, one of her sisters Sandra took to her Instagram handle to share a cute photo of a handsome young man and everyone thinks that could be Linda’s husband-to-be.
She shared the photo with the caption:

“He sooooo fine. Pop the question already babes. My answer is YES! Lol if my sister cashh me ehhh. My in-law so fine, so calm. Love you.” See post below:
UPDATE: However, new details have emerged that the young man who has been identified as Emeka happens to be Linda’s brother-in-law. Edna happily got married to Emeka some years back.

Edna and Emeka on their wedding day It could be recalled that following Linda Ikeji’s engagement, a lot of her fans took to social media to congratulate her. Part of those who caused uproar about the proposal was famous music star and producer, Don Jazzy.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/06/photo-man-mistaken-to-be-linda-ikejis-husband-to-be-happens-to-be-her-in-law/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mr P, Diddy And Cassie Having Fun Together (video) / Comedian Bovi Reveals How He Made It Big! / Celebrating The Tagwayes: The Quintessence Of Laissez-faire Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.