Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Save Or Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Save Or Help Me (601 Views)

Any Ui Unibadan Student And Aspirant Click For Admission Process Or Help / Need A Research Topic Or Help On Your Research Project/ Dissertation/thesis / Do You Need Information Or Help About University Of Ado-ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 11:01am On May 08, 2010
Nairalanders,
I am here again and still looking for a way out of my present indequate funding travail.
The official payment and registration window closed on Friday the 7th day of May and late registration window commenced immediately and could close anytime.
Nairalanders,i still very much need the balance of N25k to add to what i have to pay my school fees which is in total of N149K.
I am not lazy like many would tag me but just unable to help myself at this particular point in time.
Below is the link to my school website to authenticate my claim and be sure i would appreciate greatly any possible assistance.

Go to oou.recordsoft.org (exclude the www)
Look up and click on FRESHERS STUDENT LOGON
then enter REGISTRATION NUMBER - 92083078HD
PASSWORD - anderson1

Scroll down the page to where it says 3RD VERIFICATION DOCUMENTATION and it says cant be authenticated because SCHOOL FEES has not be paid.

Nairalanders,I am not asking for a loan because i cant pay it back and i am not promising any thing back in return but i ask you to see whatever you want to give me as a gift that would be greatly appreciated and would never be forgotten.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Save Or Help Me by busybody20: 11:38am On May 08, 2010
comesaveme:

Nairalanders,
I am here again and still looking for a way out of my present indequate funding travail.
The official payment and registration window closed on Friday the 7th day of May and late registration window commenced immediately and could close anytime.
Nairalanders,i still very much need the balance of N25k to add to what i have to pay my school fees which is in total of N149K.
I am not lazy like many would tag me but just unable to help myself at this particular point in time.
Below is the link to my school website to authenticate my claim and be sure i would appreciate greatly any possible assistance.

Go to oou.recordsoft.org (exclude the www)
Look up and click on FRESHERS STUDENT LOGON
then enter REGISTRATION NUMBER - 92083078HD
           PASSWORD                          - anderson1

Scroll down the page to where it says 3RD VERIFICATION DOCUMENTATION and it says cant be authenticated because SCHOOL FEES has not be paid.

Nairalanders,I am not asking for a loan because i cant pay it back and i am not promising any thing back in return but i ask you to see whatever you want to give me as a gift that would be greatly appreciated and would never be forgotten.
Thanks in anticipation.

The course you are doing is a 5 year course.

[size=16pt]You are in your first year and you are begging for money for school fees

How will you cope in year two to year five   
[/size]    undecided    undecided

Come begging over the internet again  lipsrsealed

Why not get something doing? Years ago when I was at University. [size=18pt]I had friends who were SELF-SPONSPORED some sold clothes, shoes, underwears, recharge cards all in a bid to make money and sponsor their education; none of them came begging over the internet[/size]. Today, they are graduates  cool

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Post Ume / Help Help Help / Uniport 300l Accounting Students Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.