Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. (10369 Views)

2020 Blind Camera Test By MKBHD / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by sureinfo: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think B is clearer
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by koskilala: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
B is the clearest of them all
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Chuksteric(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
henry007:

The indoor shots are taken in low light.
release the result
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by tbadejo25: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls release the results.

MODs should come and help us beg henry007 oh grin

Lalasticlala
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Ejadike(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
The iPhone X has very good cam quality buy the Camon pro is good too.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Ejadike(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
tbadejo25:
Pls release the results.

MODs should come and help us beg henry007 oh grin

Lalasticlala
lol
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Ejadike(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
B & C. And they are definitely taken by the iPhone X. People should stop comparing these phones. Imagine comparing a Tata car with a Benz.
what if it turns out to be taken with the Camon X pro?[
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Ejadike(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op, realese the result already.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yawns
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
When would the result be out?
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Chuksteric(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
henry007:

The indoor shots are taken in low light.
oga release the result undecided undecided undecided
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chuksteric:
oga release the result undecided undecided undecided

I just tire baba
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Let's join hands together and keep commenting till it gets to page 2
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Okay do that. I wanted the result to be on top. grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by tbadejo25: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
henry007:

Iranu abacha. grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by tbadejo25: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:

I can do this all day. grin grin grin

Let's do this til page 2

Chuksteric Ejadike
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Decale: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
We already know B and D are iPhone X cos of the warmer colors

My gripe is that you can't a take a photo for a reviewer. You didn't even utilize the autofocus of iPhone X
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
tbadejo25:

I can do this all day. grin grin grin

Let's do this til page 2

Chuksteric Ejadike

Let's go na
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
henry007:

We would work on that now
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by isco10(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
B n C. No long turenchi
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Chuksteric(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Let's go na
grin grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Chuksteric:
grin grin
Why u dey laugh na?
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 2:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Since you have decided not to post result

Here is the result

A and D iPhone X
B and C Camon X

I phone produced close to real images with decent noise and color accuracy

Camox produced saturated pictures, with much noice and low color accuracy

Unfollow thread

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Gptech(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:
Since you have decided not to post result

Here is the result

A and D iPhone X
B and C Camon X

I phone produced close to real images with decent noise and color accuracy

Camox produced saturated pictures, with much noice and low color accuracy

Unfollow thread
Badt man! Even with the dirty lens you still decided to give it to the iPhone X grin. Come, wetin make the IPhone X lens dirty sef, abi na so dust dey worry that area? lipsrsealed

You must follow this thread oooo, something wen just kick off.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Gptech:

Badt man! Even with the dirty lens you still decided to give it to the iPhone X grin. Come, wetin make the IPhone X lens dirty sef, abi na so dust dey worry that area? lipsrsealed

The lens is not dirty, that is the real scene in that area...

Look at the Road same as the color we see on in real Lagos roads cheesy

The Camon X make the pictures look as if, the repaint the pep building before taking the second picture..

The umbrella is old, the signage behind it is not that blue ahah
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
See pictures taken with Mi note 3 it's similar to Picture A

Lagos Roads looks Dusty, That's the real scene

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Gptech(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:

The lens is not dirty, that is the real scene in that area...

Look at the Road same as the color we see on in real Lagos roads cheesy

The Camon X make the pictures look as if, the repaint the pep building before taking the second picture..

The umbrella is old, the signage behind it is not that blue ahah

If na so d area really dusty, how person go take survive the impending catarrh na, I don see ur apartment for the area sef, u really kw everywhere there well grin.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Gptech(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:

But dis road dey more busy right?
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
We are getting there
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:

Nice photo, but I feel B might be iPhone X sha
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Gptech:

Hahaha cheesy
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Gptech:

If na so d area really dusty, how person go take survive the impending catarrh na, I don see ur apartment for the area sef, u really kw everywhere there well grin.

See, try and take pictures with your phone at Ojuelegba then compare with pictures take at VI or Banana Island then you will understand..

I once compare pictures taken with my phone in Nigerian environment to the phone taken abroad.. the difference is Clear..

I know you watch reviews online, if you see pictures taken with phones you will be amazed, use the same phone in Nigeria you may be disappointed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where can I get Free Bulk Sms / Meizu A5 Launched With Octa-core CPU, 8MP Camera / How To Solve Hanging Problems In Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.