Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why (1543 Views)

Top 10 TV Series/season Movies Showing In 2017 By Nonnyflex / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / My Top 10 Tv Series From 2008 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
So i'm bored and hoping to start a new series I just need recommendation.

So here is my Top 10

1. Game Of Thrones

2. Prison break

3. Vikings

4. Power

5. How to get away with murder

6. Vampires dairy

7. Supernatural

8. Blackish

9. Empire

10. Handsmaid

Add yours......

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by AyamConfidence(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
In no particular order.... here goes

Game of Thrones

Power

Modern family

Blackish

Grownish

Daredevil

Castle

Everybody hates Chris

9JKL

The Punisher

Why.. . because all of them make sense

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by ayourbamie: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2018
mrsuccessful:
So i'm bored and hoping to start a new series I just need recommendation.

So here is my Top 10

1. Game Of Thrones

2. Prison break

3. Vikings

4. Power

5. How to get away with murder

6. Vampires dairy

7. Supernatural

8. Blackish

9. Empire

10. Handsmaid

Add yours......

Where is ur why
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
ayourbamie:

Where is ur why

Game Of Thrones: Is a mind blowing series filled with unending suspense, the series is about who sits on the iron throne and rule all 7 kingdoms.

Prison Break: I can say this is relatively an old classic except for the new season, just like the name the actors are trying to break free from maximum prison confinement, the pulsating thing is the character of Michael S. His smartness and calmness is exceptional

Vikings: This is an awesome series where a curious farmer rise to become king and famous for his adventure and unique sense of battle, no worry Vikings make sense

Power: Another making sense series featuring 50 cent, it's about the gangstar life, selling drugs and cleaning money

How to get away with murder: It involves some college students and their professor trying to cover up their mess after killing the professor's husband. Great movie trust me....

T B C.....

Please Add yours

1 Like

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by Aminu212: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Am so surprise not to see The flash in your list...

well lemme add mine:

The flash
DC legend of tomorrow
limitless
lucifer

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aminu212:
Am so surprise not to see The flash in your list...

well lemme add mine:

The flash
DC legend of tomorrow
limitless
lucifer

How's limitless??
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by Aminu212: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
mrsuccessful:

How's limitless??
In limitless, there is a drug called NZT 48 that when you take it, it lets you access 100% of your brain. you become the smartest man in the world! lol .
it has the movie and the season film but i recommend the movie.

Wait, what's the name of the movie with the picture in your first post?
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Aminu212:
In limitless, there is a drug called NZT 48 that when you take it, it lets you access 100% of your brain. you become the smartest man in the world! lol .
it has the movie and the season film but i recommend the movie.

Wait, what's the name of the movie with the picture in your first post?

Game of Thrones
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by oyestephen(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
in no particular order the mentalist suits the blacklist the flash orphan black the good fight how to get away with murder castle daredevil Jessica Jones

1 Like

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by dhabrite(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2018
The Mentalist is one hell of a series. Its a about a pshycic whose family was mudered by a serial killer, a psychopath. Jane eventually works for the CBI and helps to solve crimes with his psychic skills while also hunting for the serial killer Red john.

Chicago PD.

How to get away with murder.

McMafia.

White Collar.

Seal Team.

Shanara Chronicles.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
oyestephen:
in no particular order
the mentalist
suits
the blacklist
the flash
orphan black
the good fight
how to get away with murder
castle
daredevil
Jessica Jones

You really like crime/detective series
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by mrsuccessful(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
dhabrite:
The Mentalist is one hell of a series. Its a about a pshycic whose family was mudered by a serial killer, a psychopath. Jane eventually works for the CBI and helps to solve crimes with his psychic skills while also hunting for the serial killer Red john.

Chicago PD.

How to get away with murder.

McMafia.

White Collar.

Seal Team.

Shanara Chronicles.

I'll check out "The Mentalist"
Re: Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why by oyestephen(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
mrsuccessful:

You really like crime/detective series
Yes I do

(1) (Reply)

See American Movies, Asian Movies Plus Tv Shows, Comedy Ect For Free / Insurance Policy For The Nigerian Film Industry / Daarsat Start Selling Today.who Have Tested It Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.