Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos (25708 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by mikolo80: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
dem go dey die one after the other
even you go die
Every one dies
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by damlawrence101: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
The same thing that happen to this Honda can equally happen to any Toyota if the face d same crash[qquote author=FarahAideed post=66484073]Honda no be motor !!!! Speed with it at your own peril[/quote]
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
mikolo80:
even you go die
Every one dies
I never said otherwise sir. I'm not too young neither am I too old to die, I am only concerned about my destination and legacy after I am gone.
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Bluffly: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
We have more death records on good roads than bad roads. Speed, carelessness, lack of timely maintenance, inadequate driving skills, and stupidity are what kills the most You know a road is bad, then drive carefully
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by FarahAideed: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
damlawrence101:
The same thing that happen to this Honda can equally happen to any Toyota if the face d same crash[qquote author=FarahAideed post=66484073]Honda no be motor !!!! Speed with it at your own peril

Definitely the usual ball joint pull out common with this model of Honda..
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Emvico34: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reelmii:
and I pray that someone close to u will be part of the leaders then, so that all of them no go return together, make u see as e sweet to wish another person death
i hope say no be water dey ur head? So if all these wicked leaders die u no go celebrate?
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by chuggy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Avedonn:

That's not Honda. it's Peugeot
That's Honda
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by clems88(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't understand Was he flying on a bad road undecided
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by mikolo80: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
I never said otherwise sir. I'm not too young neither am I too old to die, I am only concerned about my destination and legacy after I am gone.
what makes you think they ain't have time to ask for forgiveness on their death bed
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by anselaw(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
buhari why
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

It's bullet proof Prado not bullet prove prada..thank me later ...When I start to buy cars dash people you never fit buy better phone so shut it ... Nobody is your mate here on anything man .( and I have never bought aused car in my life or anyone I have gifted ).. Go and find people in your brain grade and pay grade to mess with
stupid humans like you can’t differentiate between a typo error and I wrong used word!!!odeee atole
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
The photos of this abandoned car were posted here before...... with a different story. Op...is this the only car in your village?
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by symbianDON(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
Honda no be motor !!!! Speed with it at your own peril
the possibility of surviving a speed-influenced rollover has little to do with the make of a car......Hondas, Toyotas, Mercedes, SUVs....name them....can cause death to the passengers in the event of a car crash.
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
may his soul rip...... Honda sha
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Heineken(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Abfinest007:
I don have sympathy for politicians oh
same here bro. I don't send them

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by ackor: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
No road in Cross River State is worth that speed he drove at. The crash is fatal.
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2018
I can't for the life of me understand what the heck "bad road" condition got to do with a one car fatal crash. I understand that bad roads are very bad for driving and can cause your car to break down especially if you drive without avoiding the bumps and the pot-holes [sometimes gullies and craters] but to have a fatal crash in which a car flipped over and landed on all 4's is just beyond the pale. Any reasonable driver should have known that you drive according to not only the "weather" condition but the "road" condition as well.

The way you drive when it's raining or when there's poor visibility is different from how you drive under dry road condition. Same goes for when the roads are not in the best condition. If the roads are terrible, you do not speed rather, you try to maintain a reasonable speed so that suddenly you don't run into craters and bumps that would cause a car to flip over. Nigerians should understand that driving is a privilege and not a right and hence should follow safe driving rules and respect the right of other road users including pedestrians. All the same, may the soul of the departed rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Tonason: 4:41am On Apr 07, 2018
RIP, but if this is the actual road, was he flying on it. Looking at the road is too bad to apply such speed that would cause such impact. Unless it was towed to this place.
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by joinnow: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2018
cry
How come exhaust pipe come dey for on top the car
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by madjune(m): 5:22am On Apr 08, 2018
RIP to my humble, generous, self effacing departmental President in Unical (90s)

Many will never understand how great you were.
I mourn you, bro.

Peace out.
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Tunex90: 8:04am On May 17, 2018
RealGucci:
eod nor be motor at all
guys shud ride high rise suv
and feel free
eod too low
eod with camry 2.4 na paper
any small wtong move na either left or right.
u don see whr al those 18 seater pub bus dey turbo for pot holes
your heart go dey your mouth
but was it in d day time it happened or at nite
cause men dat pot hole must be like 2m long or so.
fuc
imagine if na power bike enter inside am
na beta die be that one.
see as eod compress like egg shape.
i believe g wagon and nenz generally
but not saloon or sedans
naija road nor be for sedans

for d exhaust to cut off
and somersault
he must af been onbabout 140 to 170km/h
he feel say na asphalt 8 airbone he dey onto.
the wicked shall not go unpunished.
So you mean eod is not good at all, it has it's own problems but not related to accidents, you shouldn't also have mentioned SUV, do you know they're more prone to roll over accidents (surmasult) eod is balanced on ground even more then Camry muscle, the physics behind it is that no matter how balanced your car, the higher the speed the lighter the vehicle which could make any car roll over!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video / Xenophobic Attacks: Travel Warning From Nigerian Government / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.