Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Treatment Options For Diabetes Type 2 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Options For Diabetes Type 2 In Nigeria (320 Views)

How To Cure Diabetes Type 1 And Type 2 With Osu Fruit / Cure Diabetes Type 1 & 2 Through Herbal / Diabetes Type-2 Symptoms: Three Signs You Shouldn't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Options For Diabetes Type 2 In Nigeria by Oluwa18: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi House,
Please what medications are readily available for treatment in Nigeria?

Do the pharmacy and hospitals have insulin? I am wondering with the light situation in Nigeria if a a common man can see where to buy insulin?
Re: Treatment Options For Diabetes Type 2 In Nigeria by kingchris30(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
yes, you can get insulin from any hospital. But you should try and control your diabetes, taking insulin is not the best option, try the following options I have seen it work.
Take proper diet with low fat and carb
Exercise everyday, you can start with long walk
loose weight if you you are fat
then if you have money you can go for Natural Supplement, see my signature for more info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Positive And Negative Effect Of Smoking Weed / Yoga For Curing Prostatitis / Five Things A Cup Of Red Wine A Day Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.