Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue (513 Views)

Bandits Slaughter 12 Officers Of Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by princelinexupah: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's no doubt that Nigeria soldiers are the best ground soldiers in the world but politics have made it a child s play.
The situation of Nigeria is not an hopeless one as I can employ the experience my late father use in Nigeria Air Force peace keeping mission around the world that brought peace t those region then to help the Nigeria military win against terror.
Boko Haram is a very small organization that can be take out within 48hours. It's sad that this criminals have operated this long on our soil.
It's times we end this boys called boko Haram because move valuable lives and solutions providers have gone due to boko Haram.
I wish to relinquish knowledge and tactics gained from my late father to help Nigeria military reclaim our land without spending money that should be use for nation building to purchase weapons that the weapons we have now can handle.
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hahahahhaa hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
princelinexupah:
It's no doubt that Nigeria soldiers are the best ground soldiers in the world but politics have made it a child s play.
The situation of Nigeria is not an hopeless one as I can employ the experience my late father use in Nigeria Air Force peace keeping mission around the world that brought peace t those region then to help the Nigeria military win against terror.
Boko Haram is a very small organization that can be take out within 48hours. It's sad that this criminals have operated this long on our soil.
It's times we end this boys called boko Haram because move valuable lives and solutions providers have gone due to boko Haram.
I wish to relinquish knowledge and tactics gained from my late father to help Nigeria military reclaim our land without spending money that should be use for nation building to purchase weapons that the weapons we have now can handle.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha
Re: The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue by holuwamosey(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
We are in Nigeria bro pls weak up and stop dreaming becos dis politicians are d master mind of dis terrorist attacks

(1) (Reply)

Woman Burn Stepdaughter Out Of Anger (pics) / 25 Nigeria Drug Peddlers Arrested Today In India / Man Stabs Friend Over Loaf Of Bread In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.