Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (26399 Views)

Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) / Lassa Fever Kills AAUA Student, Another Shot Dead By Cultists / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Macdan20(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
*EXISTENCE turned EXTINCTION!!!*

The V.C,
Dean students affairs,
Dean faculty of Agriculture,
H.O.D Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Greetings sirs,

It is lamentably pitiable that I'm writing this with tears in my eyes and with a sorrow-filled mind.

I Eniolorunopa_Collins a 400l student of Agricultural Extension, hereby write to inform you that I'm done with education at this stage the school fee has gone outrageous.

Let me quickly hark back to how I do pay for the fee then, My father(a retired civil servant) & My mother(on and off trader) has paid for my school fee just once ever since I've started schooling. My sister and I struggled to pay twice and now that I'm almost done schooling it's so melancholy that I just have to drop out as there is no hope on this earth to pay for that exorbitant amount twice before I become a graduate.

I'm not laying emphasis on this to seek for help to further my education but to get you informed how I made it thus far,,,, where I come from? *From the Gutter*(that area where meeting up with 3square meals is a sin,, that area where you have to stay up late at night and wake up very early every morning to get going with the daily struggle,,,that area where laughter is wild and rare).

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me during my stay in AAUA as it will really help me to be my own boss in agribusiness.

If there is one way you could help me, just give me the amount worth paying for the exorbitant fee twice then I start up with it *NOT TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEE* But to project into the future.

I'm so sure many of my *faculty* and *departmental mates* are also on the verge of quitting because that amount is just too *enormous* and *it is poisonous* We really can't afford it; *we are so poor and we can't keep up*

God be with you till we meet again!!!

*GOODBYE* *(O di igba kan na!!!)*

YOUR Ex-student,
Eniolorunopa Collins
AED400l

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Treasure17(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Really sad and emotional to say the least. Life was much easier during our time at the said uni. I guess the governor was wrongly advised on this issue. Cause you can't just increase the fee to a ridiculous amount. And to Collins please take heart ..Life goes on.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by daveP(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm seeing the kind of Chinese student revolution happening in Nigeria soon. Lecturers and University admin peeps should watch their back.

And to the father of all lies in person of Governors of these states affected. You go to church and dance and sing, and one stupid priest tells you it will be well with you? Thor sef no fit imagine the kind thunder wey go faya your generations. You brought it on yourselves.

Occultic Lots. It's just natural to them, they just can't get xpress or generate sympathy in anyway.

O Di igba Kan na o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by MiamiePizza(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
School fees was 49k for over a decade, but APC came in in few years and CHANGED it, now my cousin who choose AAUA can't go again, will now focus on poly with her 276..Oluwarotimi Akeredolu ( you see i didn't add Sir, Mr, Boda or Dear Gomina) You are cursed, the thunder that will fire you Is still gathering current from Mars.
200k for school fees Tori kini.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by chinawapz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
How long will the riches oppress the Poor's? God rise with your thunder and fight for the Poor's

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nathp9(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Take Heart Bro,,,only God Knows were dis country is heading to
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Jossyroyal1: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided

They wanted to try it during my days at another university.. We almost brought down the school startibg with the vc office but they quickly gave themselves brain by recalling such evil decision
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Bossontop(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Well school is important but i will advice u to start serious husting bcause for naija no be everybody wey go school dey make am

4 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by id4sho(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2018
South w@ste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by FrenchWay: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2018
If he likes, he should write it so long like Mariama Ba.... There would be no reversal

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Man2utd(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm, Obviously the fee is high, but Education isn't cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
I gave up in education in Nigeria 5years ago.
so let me face my yahoo as far as I can speak and write. education in Nigeria is f*cked up

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by gdayo: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
useless Nigerian government
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by emeijeh(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
FrenchWay:
If he likes, he should write it so long like Mariama Ba.... There would be no reversal

28 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by obowunmi(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Someone like this may become a future armed robber.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Paperwhite(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Imagine the hardship & pain! Senseless leaders I tell you. angry
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Adebowale89(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
SUG dey that school at all? I trust my Eksu as at 2011/2012. no academic will go on in that school without reduction

if he increase the money to 50k is still OK but 120, 180 is just evil of this God forsaken man

we will complain of electing illiterate, now a learner is elected, same lamentation, that's why I stop taking those vouching for young leadership serious

average Nigeria politicians ain't worth existing e.g this bearded foo lish Senior Armrobber of Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by reyscrub(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Na Wa ooooh.

Plis let people of Ekiti learn their lesson from APC Ondo State government that APC in any where both national and state level has no program for their people except hardship and pain.

See what is happening in the state now, the pregnant delivery programming that was almost free during Mimiko is very astonishing and high to the extent that pregnant women protest in the state for the hardships.

Also basic education and free bus shuttle was quashed to become a high pay program.

APC is a cause to any community even in Lagos where the land rent has been jack up exorbitantly.

Plis beware and don't ever allow APC to rule your community because they will cause a great failure to your life OK.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Mmadu111: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:
This guy must be an Igbo tout, they are so backward
Really? You're forward right?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Positiveminds(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Dear Senior Student, if at 400 level you still write the way you do now, I advise you actually channel your energy into something else. Secondly, your decision to give up now is commendable. It shows how serious a student you are.

Good luck in your future practice of vodoo agribusiness.

4 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by firo08(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:
desist from your smoking habit..

11 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
the shithole is long overdue for a RED REVOLUTION!
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Final year student dropping out cos of 120k, isn't that madness, are there not things you can do to find money instead being an educational waste.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Man2utd(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm, Obviously the fee is high, but Education isn't cheap anywhere in the world, someone must bear the burden, its either the government or the people. But my worry is just the type of education the university that makes graduate unemployable.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by JennyJuggs: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2018
FrenchWay:
Mumu did he beg for a reversal? See you that is still writing jamb, you nor know wetin dey front dey wait u.

7 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Instead of begging for a way to raise money....... he shouldn't have added if help comes, he would rather start up a business. Half education is bad. it kills. it makes you fill like a graduate but without the Pali, he will be no good. Best of luck in his business but if he can finish, he should. it is better to have the Pali and not use it than not having and wished he had when it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Dwin046(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:
deviant
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by shollish(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
school in Nigeria is a *SCAM*
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Geesaintagape: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Some wicked ones still dey clamour for apc n buhari upon all dez katakata.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Hostel Balloting Begins Tommorrow / Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? / 17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.