Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. (1253 Views)

My Ordeal With Loan Sharks" Advice Needed" / Joenice X Edache Daniels – Amebo / My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by adejo007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi all. I just want to expose the above logistic company so that no one will fall into their trap. I am into mini importation and I offer my customers the option of payment on delivery. This is where Skynet comes in. I was introduced to them by Pat Ogidi of netframe. I'm based in portharcourt and Skynet was to deliver to my buyers whenever needed. On my first transaction with them I forwarded 8 orders to them and even paid upfront to Mr Johnson . 3 weeks has passed now and their main man, Mr Johnson Edache has just been giving me one story or another. I asked him to return the items or pay my money. None of the above has been possible so far. I hereby advise the general public in particular anyone that is planning on using their service to desist so as to be careful with them. I am trying to see if the situation can be salvaged though and will keep you posted. Please, any one with similar experience should share or give meaningful advice. Your input is welcomed. Thanks.
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by KceeK: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why not also tell d person who refered you to him about this situation.
adejo007:
Hi all. I just want to expose the above logistic company so that no one will fall into their trap. I am into mini importation and I offer my customers the option of payment on delivery. This is where Skynet comes in. I was introduced to them by Pat Ogidi of netframe. I'm based in portharcourt and Skynet was to deliver to my buyers whenever needed. On my first transaction with them I forwarded 8 orders to them and even paid upfront to Mr Johnson . 3 weeks has passed now and their main man, Mr Johnson Edache has just been giving me one story or another. I asked him to return the items or pay my money. None of the above has been possible so far. I hereby advise the general public in particular anyone that is planning on using their service to desist so as to avoid my experience. I am trying to see if the situation can be salvaged though and will keep you posted. Please, any one with similar experience should share or give meaningful advice. Your input is welcomed. Thanks. Attached below is the pic of the thief.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by gudnex22(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2018
KceeK:

NCAN reporting for middle belt
Pat ogidi
Johnson Edache are both Idoma.
I sign out.
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by wolly1217: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
i have spoken with Skynet worldwide express and i found that this post is malicious. I have been using Skynet for more than 5 years. They are very good at speed and they pay on time.
Maybe you did not contact the customer service which i know is very professional and they would have resolved your problem. I was told that Johnson edache is just a sales person and that you ought to have escalated the matter to the customer service.
I even got to know that they have remmitted money to you for 2 of the orders that are confirmed delivered. they told me you have picked 3 orders that could not be delivered while they are awaiting the remaining 3 to be returned to lagos.

May i state that we shld be careful of using online platform to damage other people's business. it is not fair. Skynet is a good brand and they are doing well and have their challenges just like any other biz around. Even DHL has their issues. KOS stopped collecting cash on delivery from all of us becos of this same issue. infact that was why the owners of KOS sold the company becos they are always a lot of returns of goods.

Let us stop damaging ourselves.
KceeK:
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by adejo007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wolly1217 I don't know who you are but obviously it seems you are working with or for this people. So you think I'm so jobless that I don't have anything to do but to come online and talk about useless things? You said they are very good at speed when my clients are even telling me to keep my goods that they don't need it coz they are tired of waiting. You said they have remitted two of my orders, l guess they remitted it to u and not to me otherwise I would have known. Please if you don't have any meaningful thing to do go and shit. All I need is my money I don't have time doing nonsense. If they remit anything I'll surely make it open.
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by adejo007(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
**UPDATE **
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by adejo007(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
**UPDATE **
Re: My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. by adejo007(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2018
Hmm... This is just so sad. I have given Skynet benefit of a doubt but it seems they are yet to prove me wrong. It's been 2 months plus now and I'm giving the update as promised. Of the 8 items sent, only 4 were successfully delivered. I have been paid #7, 300 some 3 weeks ago which leaves a balance of #16 700. Up till now, the money has not been paid. Please my question is what are they doing with merchant's money? After paying for their service is it proper for them to withhold my money even when buyer has paid? Is this not criminal and very unprofessional? I don't understand, someone please help me understand. As a mini importer every dime is crucial cos we pay heavy face book bills and also need money to source/ship goods abroad among others. I have called Mr Johnson several times but all I get is empty promises. Yesterday, I called twice but he didn't pick. I gathered I am not the only one being treated in this cruel manner but I guess people aren't voicing out and that's why this shit has kept on happening. Again I say anyone planning to do business with these guys should do so at his/her own peril. I will keep updating this page as things unfold. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi / Underwear Showing / Check Out Full List Of All Gotv Packages And Channels List Nigeria 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.