Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog (1147 Views)

Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog by iblog: 3:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Earlier before now, we knew about the bind boy flavour met in Liberia that knew how to sing almost all flavour's songs. during flavour's visit in Liberia he did some freestyle with the blind Liberian boy named as Sermah.
Now we knew that Sermah G is tallented with a wonderful voice, within few months Sermah G and Flavour has come up with over 3 collaboration singles. Flavour and Sermah G did hit songs ie, Chimamda and other gospel genre songs.
Following this details something happened in Enugu state on the Easter sunday morning at the Flavour Of Africa Concert ground in Enugu State which was anchored by Enugu state government upfront and personal.
Flavour and 2nite Entertainment crew made several colourful appearance followed with the Live show performance Flavour did with the blind Liberian singer Sermah G, after performance with 2nite entertainment Crew. Sermah G Publicly declares Flavour as his father.
During his speech he asked God to be on the side of the Enugu state governor and the people working to make the state a better place. he asked God to be on the side of the 2nite entertainment Crew, he went ahead to call flavour his daddy and they kissed each other while the crowd were speaking with amazement.
Guys what do you think?

Re: Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog by Swegzfreak: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2018
kiss
Re: Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog by Mariangeles(f): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2018
God used Flavour to bring light into this little boy's dark life and joy to his soul!
Re: Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog by OKorowanta: 5:06am On Apr 07, 2018
There are very few of us who will make heaven please Oloshos, allow Flavour to join me and the other few.
He has done very well with the life of this boy and that examplary behaviour is worthy of emulating.
God bless you sir.
Re: Your Are My Daddy, Sermah Kisses Flavour At #flavourofafrica -ads4*nairablog by partnerbiz4: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2018
OKorowanta:
There are very few of us who will make heaven please Oloshos, allow Flavour to join me and the other few.
He has done very well with the life of this boy and that examplary behaviour is worthy of copying.
God bless you sir.
the guy has a good heart forget.

Don't u see his lifestyle. No show off.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... / Why I Disappeared From Music Scene After "I Wan Finish Timaya" Song - Gravity / Jermaine Jackson Was Absent At His Dad Joe Jackson’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.