Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God (534 Views)

After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Created By God Was Igbo – Ek / Inside The Abandoned Tourism City Of Nigeria - Cross River State / "My Husband Abandoned My Daughters And Me Because We Have Blue Eyes" - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by 2morogobeta(f): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2018
I am so sad. I gave my life to Jesus christ,was a true christian and lived a christian life. Yet, my life fell apart and my mother died. Whereas, others do not live a christian life but call themselves a christian - they fornicate, they swear, they live in sin.. yet their lives are blessed, and mothers are alive.I feel like I wasted my time being a christian, I am so upset and ashamed of my life today. It is not fair.
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by Paradigm777: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2018
shocked

Psalms 73:3-5,9,12-13,17-18
[3]For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
[4]For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
[5]They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
[9]They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
[12]Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
[13]Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
[17]Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2018
I am sorry you feel this way, but God hasn't abandoned you... sometimes it is perfectly normal to feel this way.

Kindly note that giving your life to Christ doesn't stop trials and temptation( the pain you are going through right now ) from coming your way instead it gives you peace that flows like a river undisturbed while you pass through all these.

Once again I am sorry you have to feel this way. Ask God for that peace that passeth all understanding, please donot relent.

You would testify! Amen!
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by okenwa(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am so sad. I gave my life to Jesus christ,was a true christian and lived a christian life. Yet, my life fell apart and my mother died. Whereas, others do not live a christian life but call themselves a christian - they fornicate, they swear, they live in sin.. yet their lives are blessed, and mothers are alive.I feel like I wasted my time being a christian, I am so upset and ashamed of my life today. It is not fair.

Fear not.
Test of a true Christian does not exist when you look on others with their land and gold.

Must we not always attach financial status as proof of God closeness to us.
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by id4sho(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
2morogobeta:

I am in a similar situation. But hey, there is light at end of the tunnel.
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by 2morogobeta(f): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
what similar situation are u in

id4sho:

I am in a similar situation. But hey, there is light at end of the tunnel.
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by id4sho(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2018
2morogobeta:
what similar situation are u in

lost mum as a kid ,later on dad followed. Had worst step mum by all standard whom later fled with valuables and i felt God has abandoned me . Am in Court presently .
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by 2morogobeta(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
OMG
How old are you?

how old when they died?

who supports you now.

id4sho:
lost mum as a kid ,later on dad followed. Had worst step mum by all standard whom later fled with valuables and i felt God has abandoned me . Am in Court presently .
Re: Help Me Please, Feeling Abandoned By God by nosagold(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
2morogobeta:

Psalm 51:17 The Sacrifice of the Lord is a broken spirit. A broken and contrite spirit o God, thou shall not despise.

Jeremiah 29:13 And when you seek me you shall find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just enough to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

These are just some of the wonderful scriptures that keep me going.I also feel that way when I sin against my Lord, but by His grace, I pick myself up and ask for forgiveness. All you need to do is humble yourself before him once again and rededicate your life to him. His love is always there.

(1) (Reply)

President Of Atissa Youth Council Thanks Participants Of Uge-adiafa Festival / Shout Of Apc At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination – Oba Sikiru Adetona Who Ma / A Foreigner Teaches Her Son Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.