Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins (1244 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Alaafin Oyo's Last Letter To Governor Makinde / Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins by Johnnyessence(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2018
About a month ago, Alaafin of Oyo's last wife, Olori Ola welcomed a set of twins and now the happy mum has just shared a lovely photo in celebration of their 41st day anniversay.
She captioned it, ' Happy 41days to my lovely twins.. Your Existence in my life for the last 41days have brought so much joy to me.. I will not weep over you and your brother.. I love u my lovely Royal Twins'. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/alaafin-of-oyos-last-wife-olori-ola.html?m=0

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Waoooooooo beautiful
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins by OfficialAwol(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2018
So this woman will tell me now, that she married Alaafin because of love?

I think it's true that women can marry monkey if it's rich.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's last Wife, Olori Ola Celebrates 41st Day Of Her Twins by activistjohnny(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
waooooooo I'm seeing beautiful olori with her twins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Other Nigerians Think Of Bayelsans. / Why Africans Go By Their European Or Arab Names? / Ooni Of Ife All Smiles As He Poses With An Elderly Oyinbo Woman In A Wheel Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.