Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Information Assistance! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Information Assistance! (296 Views)

How To Integrate Chatgpt In Microsoft Word For Enhanced Writing Assistance / Digital Marketing Assistance Jobs / Academic Papers Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Assistance! by zlatanized007: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2018
hi everyone! I am currently carrying out a research project on the following items on the Nigerian Postal System, (Lagos, specifically) and desperately need more information:

---- Current workforce size of post offices and sorting centres in Lagos
---- Average hourly rate including social costs
---- Average logistics warehouse rental rate /m2/month
---- Number of sorting centres in Lagos
---- Total number of employees on the sorting centre
---- sorting time window on the sorting centre
----- Total number of employees on the post offices
----- Number of post offices
----- quantities of letter and flats per year
----- quantity of registered mail per year
----- number of china parcels per year
----- number of sorting phases

please if you can drop useful links or information related to the above, please do, I have scanned through the NIPOST website with very little info. coming out.I know this platform contains many important people who are highly knowledgeable....God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Good With Adsense Or Do You Have An Adsense Account For Sell? / ...and Yet Again It Happened / Affirmative Action (A Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.