Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos (32723 Views)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by GavelSlam: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

The Girl's Breast Is Too Small Na...

I Know This Beach Wedding Must Be The Idea Of the Girl... I'm not Surprised he Is Marrying a Marine Spirit
...what is wrong with you
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Culin(f): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Bae come and see this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by greggng: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2018
deepwater:
Deepwater things grin

I concur

This marriage is hereby approved

Wishing you a good home with fair winds and following seas, may the current, swell and tide be in your favour as you sail ahead with full thrust and may your ship marriage never run aground

Bon voyage wink

I need this deep water thing o. Can you educate me cos you seem to 've experience
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
deepwater:
Deepwater things grin

I concur

This marriage is hereby approved

Wishing you a good home with fair winds and following seas, may the current, swell and tide be in your favour as you sail ahead with full thrust and may your ship marriage never run aground

Bon voyage wink

Sounds very "piratey"; like #PirateOfTheCarribeans"!

Aye, aye matey!! approved!!
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by okonja(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Eleha tori gesa, awo ra wo nii...They only took the wedding to the entrance to their world...Those couples are from marine world wink wink
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
When "Jumping the Broom" is your favorite movie and you've seen like a zillion times.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Ayo25: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Spending money on marriage that won't last up to a month, rubbish
SenselessIdiot, you must be a product of a broken home yourself to be able to identify marriages that won't last when you see them

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sense will not kee this couple... That's hall money cut in half cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Yankiss(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm. Mammywater to witness! grin grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by webcool(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
We will like to introduce our company Mebo Farms, a subsidiary of Adrena Media Ltd, we supply and export raw crude palm and coconut oil, Shea butter, processed cashew and raw, soya beans, dried ginger, Charcoal, Activated Coconut Charcoal, cocoa beans, powder and butter, sesame seeds, sorghum, soybeans, Kosso Wood, teak wood, Eucalyptus and Agar Wood etc from Nigeria, Africa, visit www.mebofarms.com for more commodities we can source.

Interested feel free to contact us via email for more inquires; info@mebofarms.com or via telephone; +2348060374414.

Specifications and prices are available on request.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by mmsen: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
grin What a way to deny the church their usual ''marriage'' offering. grin Let them do their child dedication at the beach also.

HML to them.

Smart people. They're already on the right path.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Your username.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Ositace(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is she your wife? Abi wetin concern u?
AlfaSeltzer:
Stupid xtians.
See as another man place his hand on your kneeling wife's head and you close eye like mumu.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Duru009(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
The girl maybe maimaiwater
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Youngzedd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Senseles Idi0t grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Deji63: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
No need to rent hall. I gbadu n you jare my people.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by PenPrince07: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Congrats to them. They are both UNIBEN students and the groom was a senior in Mass Comm; I know him too well.

Happy married life to them!

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Atleast that crazy hall charges is removed. Some babies are hyping a phantom mammy water spirit.

You'll be surprised that mammy water is a fairytale that exists only in your imagination.

Life is free. Don't follow societal pressures to do things their way.

Happy married life to the sweet couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by emperordelis(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

The Girl's Breast Is Too Small Na...

I Know This Beach Wedding Must Be The Idea Of the Girl... I'm not Surprised he Is Marrying a Marine Spirit
Deadrat,you again??
when your brain go stop to smell?
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Okwyjesus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
grin What a way to deny the church their usual ''marriage'' offering. grin Let them do their child dedication at the beach also.

HML to them.

Church whose head is God have turned an object of caricature to you. But mind you not all churches collect offering during wedding. RCCG don't.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:

HML to them.

mumu
na only religiously brainwashed people do child dedication, even the white people who gave you christianity don't do all that crap
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chei.... i cant believe i miss this EK City wedding.

Happy married live SM Modo....CEO Modzero Intl.

I can see all my Uniben (EK City) pple here! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
KillerBeauty:
Mamiwater people.

Some people on this site sha grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thank God it didn't rain
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
I thought you won the brain tumour battle. I wish you good luck as you fight to recover.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:

HML to them.

You know the church service is not limited to the church walls. The pastors still conducted the service
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by masterlmg(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sense is important in life
AlfaSeltzer:
Stupid xtians.
See as another man place his hand on your kneeling wife's head and you close eye like mumu.
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Anie007:
He mustn't do it in the stadium and invite the whole city before we call it wedding , I love this so simple and romantic.....God bless their new home
Yeah.So simple and nice
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Xbursta(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Chai! See as this guy open him two naked eyes dey marry Marine Spirit in human form.

ur head dey there

Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by Chicybez: 3:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Yes... I love this... Simple and out of the usual thing
Re: Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos by wealthtrak: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
PrettyCrystal:
A lovely couple Mr. & Mrs Victor Modo, did the unusual yesterday as they got married on a beach in Lagos against the normal wedding in a church. The ceremony began with court wedding earlier in the day and was crowned with the White wedding and reception held at Atican Beach, Lekki area of Lagos.

The beautiful couple exchanged the marital vows at the beach in the presence of friends and family members.

According to reports, the Lagos District Superintendent of Assemblies of God church, officiated at the wedding ceremony...

Congratulations to them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/couple-hold-their-church-wedding-and-reception-at-a-beach-in-lagos-photos.html
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures / Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.