Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: (7709 Views)

Should Part-Time Study Be Abolished? / Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study Is On Sale Again....... For Just / Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by dudududu(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2010
Yes i hereby inform those that are willin to engage in part time study in lagos state polytechnic. Now there annex of part time is now on sale for just three thousand naira only.,, Go to any laspotech campus or anex to get ur form. For minor help or any asistance just mail me- datdudu@gmail.com
ollalet@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by dudududu(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2010
Yeah to those of dat send me appreciation msg 4 what i post, i really apreciate it too and also wish u best of luck. Most especially, shade smith, joke, mike and others, even dose that normally flash u are all the best i kno what it takes to be student and i share with ur lagg behind. Just to keep remind u all that EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Pls if education is too expensive dont try to be ignorance, engage in it, u will enjoy it at the end of the pain. Again i wish all sucess.
Shadesmith if u get the form call and tel me your prob,

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by folalag: 4:53pm On May 15, 2010
@dudu dudu. i got the form already but cant find any course on the form and was told to return the form any time, i need your suggestions on what to do. will wait for your response x
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by dudududu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
i told you earlier that the form is strictly administration only, i.e bus. admin., banking and finance, accountancy only
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by satzyomcox: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Can some1 tell me all annex 4 part-time in HND even in banking and finance.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by smoglass12(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
kindly check their main campus @ ikorodu.......
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: by dudududu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
there is only one annex that is offerin HND now and that is ikeja anex.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? / Neco 2013/2014 Exam Result / Admission Into Fct School Of Nursing/midwifery Gwagwalada Abuja Now On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.