Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship (513 Views)

I Almost Broke My Vow, And See What God Did. / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship by Amba555(f): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2018
I was still in bed when I got a WhatsApp message from my ex around 5:45am on April 2nd.

She said I had killed her and that why was I that heartless and wicked to do such a thing.

I was surprised cos we have not had a chat for a long time now. So I sort to find out what I actually did.

That was when she released the bomb...she said I had infected her with HIV.

My phone actually fell from my hands. I had to gather courage to pick it up again.

Babe, what did you just say? I replied, or are you joking? Is this one of the April fool? Numerous questions flooded my small mind per second.

She sounded serious and convincing. I tried calling and she was crying all over the phone.

I was confused. Couldn't wait for the day to break so I can run a test.

We just broke up our relationship like 3 months ago and she said am the only guy she had slept with since then.

I told my present girlfriend about it and that we should run the test together.

That was the beginning of my wahala. Another rounds of tears and name calling when I broke the news that I might be having HIV according to my ex.

In fact, she broke our relationship that very instant, she was even contemplated committing suicide, saying she couldn't live with the disease.

After much pleading and promises we finally went together to run the test.

Honestly, those hours of waiting for the test result were as long as 100 years combined together.

The result finally came and we were both NEGATIVE.

How come? We stared at each other for a long while and then went home quietly.

Only for me to call my ex, she said it was all April fool.

If I get witch that day...person for don die since.

So share your experience, how were you pranked cos of this April fool of a thing?

1 Like

Re: April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship by funnynation(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Calling me for event in Lagos and after negotiating, I discovered that na April Fool
Re: April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship by Amba555(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
funnynation:
Calling me for event in Lagos and after negotiating, I discovered that na April Fool
Eya...kpele grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Devil Attack Marriages And What ..... / "My Only Mistake Is That I Settled On Men Who Are Not Rich" Polyandrous Woman / Man Cries Profusely As Wife Kneels Down And Showers Praises On Him In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.