Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price (3351 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Tecno Camon X specs

DISPLAY: 6 inch HD + 2.5D display with support for multi-touch
RESOLUTION: 1440 × 720 pixels
NETWORK: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks
USB: Type-B
COLORS: Champagne Gold, Midnight Black and City Blue
MEMORY: 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and 32GB external memory
CAMERA: 20MP frontal camera with Dual flash and 16MP back or rear camera with ring flash (Dual Tone)
PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Processor
BATTERY: 3750 mAh battery capacity with fast charge technology
PRICE: N58,000

Tecno Camon X Pro specs

DISPLAY: 6 inch Full HD + 2.5D display with support for multi-touch
RESOLUTION: 2160 × 180 pixels
NETWORK: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks
USB: Type-B
COLORS: Midnight Black and Bordeaux Red
MEMORY: 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and 128GB external memory
CAMERA: 24MP frontal camera with Dual flash and 16MP back or rear camera with ring flash (Dual Tone)
PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Processor
BATTERY: 3750 mAh battery capacity with fast charge technology
PRICE: N65,000

See full review, specs and price via https://prexblog.com/tecno-camon-x-and-tecno-camon-x-pro-full-specifications-features-and-price/
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by henry007(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
henry007:
grin

shocked shocked off course, they are eye catching phones.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
henry007:
grin

shocked shocked of course, they are eye catching phones.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Ejadike(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2018
This phones' specs are damn sleek! Especially the pro version.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Ejadike(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Newsprex:

I swear down mehn.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by mikron(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2018
team tecno. beautifu phone, but im still enjoying my camon cm

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by directonpc(m): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Nice! 4gb RAM, na now tecno arrive.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by MicNz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lemme enjoy my CM first.. Next year, I will buy their latest product
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
MicNz:
Lemme enjoy my CM first.. Next year, I will buy their latest product

I prefer this than the Tecno Camon CM

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by koskilala: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Camon CM for me
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2018
koskilala:
Camon CM for me

I hate that phone. I prefer CX.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Newsprex:

I hate that phone. I prefer CX.
i think the camon CX pro beats them all
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
sureinfo:
i think the camon CX pro beats them all

The New "X" flog them all. The CX has CX AIR.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Newsprex:

The New "X" flog them all. The CX has CX AIR.
true,that cx air sef na badoo
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Realboygenius(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Camon X Pro is a great device.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by tafat: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2018
sureinfo:
true,that cx air sef na badoo
yeah, it has an amazing camera, well that applies to most phones in the camon series
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Freelancerx: 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
Not much difference between the two. But I'd love the X Pro instead.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by scarycuteface(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2018
Camon X Pro is the best!
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by emekajerry: 4:25pm On May 18, 2018
Pls guys for the engineers in d houx I Ned hep
I just upgraded my techno CX wit d l8st version released dis mrning buh after installing it I discovered DAT d micro intelligence (sensor)functions is no longer functional...biko nu how shud I fix it??useful opinions r welcm
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by missslimzy(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2018
Very eye catching
Newsprex:

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by omoalajah(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
Very nice.
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by datyorubaboy: 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
very good.
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by tafat: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
back up and factory reset your device
emekajerry:
I just upgraded my techno CX wit d l8st version released dis mrning buh after installing it I discovered DAT d micro intelligence (sensor)functions is no longer functional...biko nu how shud I fix it??useful opinions r welcm
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 1:03am On May 22, 2018
emekajerry:
did you factory reset after the update? If you didn't please back up and do that immediately

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Change Iphone 7 Battery / Uk Used Iphone 12 Pro Max 256gb Going For 530k. Neg / Xiaomi Redmi 3s | The 5 Inches Dragon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.