Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Story Of Lonesurya - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Lonesurya (309 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Lonesurya by Hotgistblog: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Episode one (1)
Story of a lonesurya
Hy my name is "Surya",from the northern part of Nigeria.
It all started in the morning around 5:30 am when I couldn't breathe well,I couldn't stand and I was feeling dizzy,so I had to call on my best friend "Tauran" because she was all I had then,she couldn't make it that early from her house to my place,so I had to endure till she comes. And behold I received a call from her telling me to come and open my gate,I could barely stand up but I had to struggle in other for her to come in.
Surya she called out as she could see the pain in my eyes,what is wrong with you sweetheart as she will always call me sweet names,I couldn't even talk so she went out looking for a taxi to get me down to the hospital.
All I could see after been attended to by the doctor was the doctor and Tauran having a low tune conversation,I couldn't place what was wrong until Tauran came to me and said sweetheart you will be fine.
Just after some minutes, the nurse brought the result of my test to Tauran,she didn't want to show me,and then I said "osho free" like I jokingly call her because of her love life and by the way,that is a story for another day.
She kept the result in her bag and said you will soon be discharged and then we can go home and talk about this.i sighed as I felt within me could it be HIV aids?, I wouldn't jump into conclusion though but I was worried,I just wanted to get home so she could show me the result.
After we got home, she gave me a cup of water to drink, I had to rush it down my throat and I said, Tauran what's wrong with me,and she said, looks like the world has come to an end for us.
Stay tuned for Episode two (2) for the story of "lonesurya"

(1) (Reply)

A Child's Play-poem / . / Opportunity For Writers | Submit To Dwarts Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.