Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Producers Wanted - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Producers Wanted (636 Views)

Music Producers Wanted - Up To $100 / Beat / Music Producers Wanted Urgently / The Best Producers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producers Wanted by rapattorny: 5:16pm On May 08, 2010
Hello people,all can u guys link me to any producer ready to sign up or sign on artistes,cause i have a couple of tracks i'd like to sample out , those already heard the tracks, they'v all said the tracks are tight.So any ideas on how i could link to one in lag.Guys i need yr replys .thanks
Re: Producers Wanted by ofokaofoki: 9:30pm On May 08, 2010
give us sample of ur song to listen to first if ur tight enuff, i may fix u up.
Re: Producers Wanted by phatwall: 2:47pm On May 13, 2010
hola @ PHAT WALL MUZIK STUDIOS and we'll see what we can work out
Re: Producers Wanted by GbeduN: 3:44pm On May 13, 2010
Check out sample beats from L Tagz on gbedunation. see if you like any of his beatz and contact him through there. all music producers and artists should be signed into that website. Here's the quick link
http://www.gbedunation.com/profile/LTagz

(1) (Reply)

Laura Izibor: Have You Heard Of Her? / Keziah Jones In Naija [this Guy Plays The Guitar Like No Other] / Advice Needed As An Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.