Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need Business Advice From You Guys - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Business Advice From You Guys (761 Views)

Need Business Partners / Contact Me For Business Advice / I Need Business Partners On Zobo Leaf (Export) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Advice From You Guys by Emassy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
I have up to N500, 000 i want to invest into a business but i need advise on what to go into. Plans are dry cleaning store, provision store, rice and indomie wholesale, please i need advise.
Re: I Need Business Advice From You Guys by dealerman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
You can invest in buying of calf, goat, ram or piglets with any animal breeder in any part of the country. Once its matured and sold you earn 50% of your investment.
You don't need to partake in rearing the animals
Your investment is insured against any mishap
You can track records of the animal wellbeing weekly or quarterly.
Your investment is 100% guaranteed.
You can invest in different types of animal (cow, goat, ram or pig). As any as possible.

Contact me for more details

(1) (Reply)

Start That Business Today...let's Help You Get Started! / Jet fuel A1, JP54, virgin fuel in ROTTERDAM / Good News: Mini Chinchin Cutter Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.