Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks (633 Views)

Super Market Shelf / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks by ovieohene: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Recently I started making some fruits drinks and it is selling. But the problem I have is that it does not last upto three days before it get spoiled. Can someone suggest preservative
agents that can help it last longer? Also trying to package it in plastic bottles. How do I go about it? Thanks for your help. God bless you.
Re: What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks by Kooldon(f): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Packaging It Will Attracts NAFDAC Number, Production Date/Expiry Date And All The Chemical Content Been Well Written Out. Are Financially Ready For That?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks by ovieohene: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2018
@Kooldon can I know how much all that will cost me please?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! / Keep Your Family Intact With Our Party Pack Services / Beverages Transported By Refuse Truck In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.