Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (32775 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by jaybaby(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2007
Lol & Who R U? grin grin grin grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by londoner: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2007
, lol, well wouldn't you like to know.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by mekoyo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
Our own tuface is good but Usher beats him handsdown
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by angeltolly(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
usher is hotter
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Curlz07(f): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2007
Usher is way hotter dan 2 face. yo 4 real, take a second look at Usher and a third look at 2 face and see.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by trendy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2007
Everybody with their own
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by gem87(f): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2007
whichever way, usher rocks!!!
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by juliesanto(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
my 2 face is hotter, a lot of u that go for usha, make una shine una eyes and look well.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Free(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2007
dey both ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by mukina2: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2007
free wait till they get here for you grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Free(f): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2007
lol
sakinah

am afraid ooooo lipsrsealed grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by OmoEko1(f): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2007
of of those useless topic. hissing
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by mukina2: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2007
Free:

lol
sakinah

am afraid ooooo lipsrsealed grin

the usherlites and 2facians are not yet here .wait till they get here grin grin grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by jaybaby(f): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
Not Again tot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

USHER

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Free(f): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2007
the usherlites and 2facians are not yet here .wait till they get here

i dey wait 4 them oooo grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by gem87(f): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2007
it's ur opinion, u shldn't be killed 4 it,
as far as i'm concerned, usher's d man!
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damel(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2007
oh hell no usher and tu face?? what the hell r we talkin about there is notthin to compare usher is waaaaaaaaaaaay hotter in all aspect if you feelin this just pop ya collar
"Pop Ya Collar"

Hello everybody, welcome today to the wonderful world of U.
Now check it, you have two options you can eat it or throw it away,

See it's a shame that when you're working hard
doing well people hate you
yeah buying nothing else but the best for yourself they really hate you
yeah ya gotta live for you and no one else
don't let em make you feel like you're not being real
just live how ya wanna live you gotta do for you

(Dig that)
If you work hard play hard
(Dig that)
And do what you wanna do
(Dig that)
Just pop ya collar don't let what people say bother you
(Dig that)
You perpetrators I got something to say
(Whats that?)
You can eat it or throw it away
(Picture that)
You're just mad cause you're following in my tracks now can u dig that? Hey

[Chorus 2x]

Hey ladies
(Yeah)
Hey fellas
(Yeah)
You know you're doing good cause they're jealous
they wanna hate you cause you're a go-getter pop ya collar
don't let 'em sweat ya

You can see me every week hanging out with a different girl sitting next to me
cause I'm not about to settle down right now
I gotta be free some of y'all fellas might be jealous but y'all know that don't faze me
I just pop my collar tip my hat and turn my backs on the ones who hated me

(Dig that)
Never going home alone
(Dig that)
If she follows then you know it's on
(Dig that)
She gets the beeper not the cellular phone
(Dig that)
I let her know I won't be around for long
(Dig that)
To all you haters I got something to say
(Whats that?)
You can eat it or throw it away
(Picture that)
Stop hatin, wishin, waitin, anticipating for my heat to fade

[Chorus 2x]

I break my neck for the things I get
so much sweat just so I can get that check
and I'm not gonna let nobody bring me down (Nobodys gonna steal the crown)
because I eat good I live good, I rock good, my life good
if you got a lot and you're working for it pop ya collar don't be afraid to show it

[Chorus fades out]
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by busygirl(f): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2007
Usher is finer, sexier, speaks tighter, and most definately hotter kiss believe me, there shouldn't be comparism in d first place cos 2 face can't outstand usher
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Free(f): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2007
yawns
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Nella(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2007
ok u guys should just cme down abit!!!
i know our 2 face is hot n all------but seriously comparing him 2 Usher?? undecided undecided undecided, Um---No way!
Usher it is! grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by facetious: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
am sure u guyz re not blind to say usher is hot, 2face is the killer, have u seen the resemblance betwenn usher nd the man that acted the "gods must be crazy", oh please, 2face is hot
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by busygirl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
hi facetious, 2 say 2face is hotter is lik comparin daddy showkey nd r.kelly. I'm sorry if u're 2face's fan but honestly grin
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by jaybaby(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
Usher

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Free(f): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2007
ehehehehehehe

Usher indeed
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by deejay1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2007
hell 2 Tu face the guy just disgust mi
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Sexyabby(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2007
USHER

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 9ja4eva: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2007
USHER
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by chiogo(f): 2:47am On Apr 07, 2007
Am sorry, y'all but it's 2face. ain't no usher.

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by jaybaby(f): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hehehe

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2007
y'all know that's not how usher really looks in real life. They make them up to be on TV but when u see them in real life lipsrsealed. But in naija, no make-up, they keep it real. it's a pity i can't find 2face's pics. dat's the situation of naija but he sure is hotter.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 9ja4eva: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2007
usher
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by jaybaby(f): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2007
My Boo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.