Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

5 A List Events Of The Week - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 5 A List Events Of The Week (584 Views)

Please Check!!! A List Of Questions For Corporate Sponsorships. / Nigeria’s Electoral System Is Still Broken. Here’s A List Of What’s urgent / A Major Highpoint In The Calendar Of Events Of The Ondo State Based Coalition 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 A List Events Of The Week by Rubiesangel: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2018
The week ended yesterday Saturday 7/4/2018, witnessed a number of top notch events in and around the country, attracting professionals from different works of life.

For the purpose of this post, I have put together 5 of the A list events that happened this week. Let's check them out.

1. Project 7000(Empowerment/Business Event)

Project 7000 was organized as an empowerment mission that will generate 700million naira in partnership with a global company with a 50/50 split for those who decided to participate.

2. Lewa Lifestyle Launch Party

Lewa lifestyle is an Abuja based curated online store that focuses on stocking affordable Nigerian brands. We had a launch party hope you enjoyed it.

Come shop, network, have drinks, light refreshments and enjoy a good enviroment provided by SV Chrome.

3. Tecno camon x launch

It was all glamour and glitz as Tecno Nigeria launched their latest set for the Camon X Phones at Eko Hotels during the immediate past week.

The event featured lots of razmatazz as lots of familiar faces where in attendance, celebrities and some top business entrepreneurs from all over Nigeria and some other parts of the world.

4. The Plus Search...... the True African Woman

Five Courageous & Fabulous Sizes Beat up in Five Beautiful Shades of Makeup Wearing Shirt Gowns in Five Abstract & Embellished, Designs Framed as a Picture by a Five Points Photographer taken Place in the Best Fashion & Design School with Five Judges taking the Winners on a Date to a Five Star Hotel.

5. Poise Nigeria

This event attracted top CEOs and MDs of some of the biggest companies in Nigeria. Held at pinnock estate, jakande, lekki, the event sort to mould people and organisations, making them better and organise smarter

There were several events that took place last week, I have only choose these as the top 5 A List Events. I will now wait for FTC.
Re: 5 A List Events Of The Week by Ejadike(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice onr but I prefer the Camon X launch
Re: 5 A List Events Of The Week by Creg7: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ejadike:
Nice onr but I prefer the Camon X launch

I also prefer X Launch
Re: 5 A List Events Of The Week by Realboygenius(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice one
The Camon X launch was fantastic.
Re: 5 A List Events Of The Week by chicwoman(f): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Mehn, I for like come that Camon X launch o
Re: 5 A List Events Of The Week by Behankey(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Very interesting events. The Camon X launch was all over the internet sef

(1) (Reply)

.. / National Youth Summit 2019 / Bambam And Teddy A White Wedding In Dubai [see Photos & Videos].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.