Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Jay-z Calls Kanye West His ‘brother,’ Officially Buries Feud: Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Calls Kanye West His ‘brother,’ Officially Buries Feud: Watch (408 Views)

Kim Kardashian In Tears: Calls Kanye As Son Reportedly Sees Her Second Sex Tape / Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Calls Kanye West His ‘brother,’ Officially Buries Feud: Watch by IamDaniella: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Jay-Z is getting honest about his rollercoaster of a friendship with Kanye West. The rapper appeared on the Friday, April 6, episode of Netflix’s My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman and broke down their complicated relationship.

“Let me talk about one of your peers, Kanye West. Are we friends or are we not friends?” Letterman asks Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter. “That’s my brother, we’re beyond friends,” the rapper responds.

“Really, my little brother is Kanye. And like, [with] your little brother, things happen sometimes,” the 48-year-old rapper told the host, admitting that no matter what kind of problems they have, they’ll always be brothers.

“It’s still your sibling forever, it’s my brother. We don’t come from the same mom and dad but I watched Kanye from without an album,” he explained. “The thing I respect about him is that he’s the same person. He interrupted our studio session and stood on the table and started rapping, and we were like, ‘Could you please get down?’ And he was like, ‘No! I am the savior of Chicago!’ He didn’t have a record.”

WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: Jay-z Calls Kanye West His ‘brother,’ Officially Buries Feud: Watch by Yusuf001(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2018
hmmm friendships goals

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 : How Davido Reacted To Rico’s Eviction / Bbnaija 2018: Davido Meets With Lolu And Anto & Had Fun Together / Lady Share Uncla.d Photos Of Herself Covered With Davido’s Painting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.