Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone (4459 Views)

Is It Advice Able To Buy This Itel Powerbank I Saw On Jumia? / Should I Buy This Itel Brand / This Itel A32f Is Driving Me Crazy.my Phone Now Shocks Me.help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Naijagotit1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Programmers of ITEL just got an offshoot on this, here's an unidentified ITEL product displaying wrong grammar while asking to switch to power saver mode.

See what appeared on the screen;

Battery is low, were you want to open super power?

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by falcon01: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
hahah itel have stupid since from day one

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by mhisbliss(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin ROTFL this is hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Were u want to open super power “Present Past Participle” shocked

And yet some mofos would compare itel and techno /infinix to IPHONE... grin

Nonsense!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Sleekydee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
English for the future..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by psucc(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahhahahah!

this reminds me of "students of NYSC" visiting Presido
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked shocked

I smell photoshop at work....

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
advance English
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Mustack: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
grayht:
Were u want to open super power “Present Past Participle” shocked

And yet some mofos would compare itel and techno /infinix to IPHONE... grin

Nonsense!!!
I hate those phone with passion.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Treasure17(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol.. were indeed!!
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by jeronimo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Looks very much like photo shop. Op shey you are an agent of the league of anti-mtk phones? Well done

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by physise(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Funny but can easily be changed by decompiling framework-res.apk and editing strings.xml

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
4 HOUR 48 MINUTE to FULLY charge. The battery percentage is 4% but the battery icon is half bar. Ok na

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Coldfeets: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
"Mercy said no!"

All these Chinese programmers sef cheesy
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by willi926(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
the phone is a confused phone. ba3 half bar and charging but 4%. grin
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by harsysky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yes, I were.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Xionez(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chai chai chai Is it custom ROM or Official?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Austeeenxx: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
God bless Samsung.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Offpoint: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Don't believe a company can make such a mistake. it's either the image up there is photoshopped or the phone was infected with 'some sort of virus' that forcefully manipulated the phone original English. judging from the battery tips there. if non of these are the case, then the phone, plus the programmer are frustrated.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mustack:

I hate those phone with passion.
Very useless brand(s) grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xionez:
Chai chai chai
Is it custom ROM or Official?
Na custom official ROM cheesy
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Coldfeets:
"Mercy said no!"

All these Chinese programmers sef cheesy
This kain one pass mercy! grin
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by omoadeleye(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by ObservantFellow: 4:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Saw a post on this about two years ago on iTel 1516 cry
And I thought it was just that phone.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by jericco1(m): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Intel is a very useless phone. like the one I'm using.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by partnerbiz4: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2018
chinese and English
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by STEKENT: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Photoshop, check background of the display screenshot.
Re: Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone by abumeinben(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2018
See o...this one small sef..

Who can relate?

The Bluetooth device is ready to pearl......

"beeps"

The Bluetooth device has connetedel successfully

angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Look What Elon Musk Has Done / Latest Price For Nokia E71, Urgent Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.