Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" (41417 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / "You Are Now An Old Woman" Fan React To Mercy Johnson's Haircut In Her New Video / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by believeucan: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Singer Johnny Drille Share a Photo with Patoranking with the caption

"Patoranking is coolness overload"

More over, a die hard fan could not hesitate to comment " Now you are looking like an artist"

see more reactions below

Source: http://wakabobo.com/now-you-look-like-an-artist-fans-react-to-johnny-drille-photos-with-patoranking/

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Sleekydee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
What does it look like the does for a living before?

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by DuruCrusher(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Now he's sounding like a fan.. Ceiling fan sef...
Smh

Must u comment?

21 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by KendrickAyomide: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
So you have to look Rough and Irresponsible For you to look like an Artist ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by CARLOSZ: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Maybe he was looking like a conductor before now.
People sef

17 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Preca(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
nice
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by ladyF(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
kiss
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by calddon(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dats wat we want, artist in wayward attire.. my generation n its values sadden my heart.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by innobets(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
How the guy dey before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Popokah: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whayahsay
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love his voice. Touches my soul.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Funnystatus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
So dressing is now a criteria to qualify an artist no wonder people like mastercraft and mr. Eazy are struggling this days..
And please people should not let me disturb thunder on their matter, you know it's rainy season oga thunder is in energy

6 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by MRAKBEE(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
How old is this guy?
Dude is unique in his style but he's yet to prove himself worthy of our praise..
Two or three albums would do..
Cant praise mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Charles4075(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Some people can misyarn anyhow ehhhhh.
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
So you have to look Rough and Irresponsible For you to look like an Artist

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Anuwumie(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Is he an artist?
Never hear his music before
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Germandude: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Johnny just come
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
DuruCrusher:
Now he's sounding like a fan.. Ceiling fan sef...
Smh

Must u comment?
thank God you bend down because I wanted to do that van dame kick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by MRAKBEE(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
ladyF:
kiss
Its ladyf again.. She is back with her space booking
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by koife(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
This was in NLNG RA bonny, i was LIve in the concert. Patoranking killed it Friday Night
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don't even know him
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
He looks like a caveman with those hideous bears on his face.
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by PAnaceA7(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
I don't even know him
Go download romeo and Juliet and wait for me by johnny drille

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by WisdomCanada(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
CARLOSZ:
Maybe he was looking like a conductor before now.
People sef
lol who did this? grin
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by martineverest(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
MRAKBEE:
How old is this guy?
Dude is unique in his style but he's yet to prove himself worthy of our praise..
Two or three albums would do..
Cant praise mediocrity
30 0r 31 yrs
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Leasef: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by martineverest(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?
Never hear his music before
u obviously love listening to kpangolo music.... the dude is one of the few talented male singers in naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by roselynbas(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
martineverest:
u obviously love listening to kpangolo music.... the dude is one of the few talented male singers in naija

Ha! See abuse. Kai!
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by martineverest(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
roselynbas:

Ha! See abuse. Kai!
hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.