Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) (23959 Views)

OAU Student Cries Out: No Electricity In Our Hostels For 5 Months Now! / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by iphanyi10(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
kennisman:

I'm happy for ur achievement,pray for me to ve just one. I've bn trying many times. pls wch network u dey use?

FTC is not an achievement, please grow up!!!
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Warripikin08(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cromcruach91:

I doubt you really want Nigerian schools to charge high fees...

The fact is, we need at leat N3 trillion per annum to fund universites adequately. Either we raise fees, take a loan, or pray oil goes up to $150 per barrel.
My suggestion here is not about funding the university only because we have a lot graduate trekking on the street looking for job here and there if you sponsor our university only what would be the fate of the labour market trying to employ our graduate. My point is that we should start a revolution concerning industry, build a strong economy because the average Nigeria man is selling imported stuff from other country make profit for himself and indirectly making profit for another country. The point is, if we produced this things here and we sell this products within our country and outside our country we will be making money and same time the money goes round within us.just my view though no offense.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Maliki001: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
This Nigeria sef person kanno koman kill pers
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by jrusky(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
UNIBADAN
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by karika2018: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
I live abroad and there is no other school in nigeria that i know is what it.........except covenant university

1 Like

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Sammy108983(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Make from 2k upward daily into your bank account with your Facebook account. Visit the link on my signature.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Oluwatosin555(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
After now, they will be claiming Premier University When Covenant, Babcock are making impact. That VC called Olayinka na calamity......
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by ademusiwa3r: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
angry

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
iphanyi10:

sorry bro, if i may ask, what is your course of study?

Good question but Ima keep silent about that sorry grin
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Hardebaryor(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Professor Abel Idowu Olayinka is a disgrace to the entire UI family
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by donb06: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
kirchofff:
Lol, they didn't respect the constituted authority.
by doing what?? Do a sit-in protest?? Its well with u oo
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by donb06: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Just scanned through ur senses, I found nothing there. You dare compare Unilag to UI. U must be a joker
two glorified secondary schools...just Utah state university considered as low in the U.S is far far better than those A level class tutorial centres u call universities. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by mamawin(f): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2018
kirchofff:
Constituted authority that failed to respect itself. Rubbish
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by mamawin(f): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2018
kirchofff:
Constituted authority that failed to respect itself.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by mamawin(f): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2018
karika2018:
I live abroad and there is no other school in nigeria that i know is what it.........except covenant university
...that you know is what it..'? pls read again and revert
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2018
donb06:
two glorified secondary schools...just Utah state university considered as low in the U.S is far far better than those A level class tutorial centres u call universities. Mtcheeeeeew

Okay we've heard u Mr Utah
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by azimibraun: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Dialogue will work things out eventually
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Marleek(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Stevyne:
All my life have never heard such news from Harvard, Edinburgh uni scotland......

But only me dear country
Harvard is a private university.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by callthefred: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Cromcruach91:

So we take the country back..what next?

How do we get N3 trillion per annum needed just to keep fees low?

How do we earn enough from exports of commdities to fund a budget of N20 trillion , with 6 trillion spent on just eiducation?

You want free education without thinking how you are going to pay for it. Is it by collecting half of every Nigerian's monthly income in tax like the Germans do, or by forcing hundreds of university lecutrers to take salary costs. Or we scrap the Senate, and we use their budget of N1 trillion just to fund universties?(Not even enough).

If you want the kind of economy that can pay for free education, you have to work hard and develop an industrial economy that would generate the kind of income that you can use for free stuff. But the thing is...most of you Nigerians want to share money, not to work for it. You treat the economy as a big national plate of amala and ewedu soup or pounded yam and egusi soup where everyone comes to eat...without bothering how you get the materials to cook the food in the first place.

It is easy to organise revolution. The money problem is still there tho.

You're wrong. Trust me what we needed would have been a credit economy. I'm not a fan of free education but human capital development. Imagine after $20b of our so called $45b invested into education and agriculture. The multipliers would be millions of jobs and reduced poverty. But then we prefer to save to claim cheap political scores. In the end the savings hasn't made Naira stronger.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2018
callthefred:

You're wrong. Trust me what we needed would have been a credit economy. I'm not a fan of free education but human capital development. Imagine after $20b of our so called $45b invested into education and agriculture. The multipliers would be millions of jobs and reduced poverty. But then we prefer to save to claim cheap political scores. In the end the savings hasn't made Naira stronger.

You make sense...but there is a good reason for saving ....eg Venezuela (suffering in part because they ran through their savings in order to keep subsidizing everything!)
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

No jokes Unilag don't come close to UI, other school in Nigeria also beat you guys academically

Na fashion, swag, Yahoo boys and Olosho, una carry first, academically, nobody sabi una

Bla blah bla

Unilag is what it is, and Its a school that balances academics with the socials.
no other school does so the way unilag does.
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by practicalclass: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
If truly govt needs money to fund education, then they should boost generation of income/revenues from other sectors. Also, they should curb political corruption. All these politicians, legislators, cabinet members earning huge salary are forms of political corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 State Varsities Shun ASUU, FG Threatens Unions / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / 9-Year-Old Cobbler Gets Sponsorship - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.