Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? (676 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
I’m in my early 20s, but I’ve a small hands (11 or 12 years old hand size). Is this normal for a male?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
The calcium used to fill up your digit bones.

Your body uses to replenish sperm bank after your countless bouts of Masturbation.

So kindly stop choking the beef.
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The calcium used to fill up your digit bones.

Your body uses to replenish sperm bank after your countless bouts of Masturbation.

So kindly stop choking the beef.
Why the negative response? Anyway I never masturbated once in my life.
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 09, 2018
You need to start eating foods that developed the bone structure, like milk, fish, bananas, Google for more information on proper diet

Do Ethiopians eat fish BTW?
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Muafrika2:
You need to start eating foods that developed the bone structure, like milk, fish, bananas, Google for more information on proper diet

Do Ethiopians eat fish BTW?
Ok but I’ve the stage to develope bones. I just thought if it’s normal and someone who is like me in this can say YES I HAVE TOO.

Most Ethiopians don’t eat fish regularly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by just2simple: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am also facing this same prroblem. Any well thought out response will be appreciated. Tks
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
just2simple:
Am also facing this same prroblem. Any well thought out response will be appreciated. Tks
Oh great to hear to be not alone in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hati13:

Oh great to hear to be not alone in this forum.
longtime bro, i have more questions..... email me?
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
jupiterx:

longtime bro, i have more questions..... email me?
I emailed you
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hati13:

I emailed you
replied too...
stay online online brother
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hati13:
I emailed you
hati I know this is post unrelated but are Nubians and kemetians the same people?
Re: Is It Normal For A Male To Have Small Hands? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
jupiterx:

hati I know this is post unrelated
but are Nubians and kemetians the same people?
As far as I understand, no there aren’t related. But they indeed had intermarried since they were neighbors.

Nubian ppl spoke a Nilotic language and were mostly related with other Nilotic speakers

Kemetians (ancient Egyptians) spoke an Afroasiatic language and were mostly related with other Afroasiatic speakers like present day Ethiopians, Berbers, Middle easterners and Chadics.

Afroasiatic ppl probably originated in Ethiopia and they later spread to wider areas. Ancient Egyptians themselves said that their ancestors came from Punt (present day Horn of Africa).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa President Can't Read Bible. (video) / Selfie Embarrassment: Man Poses For A Selfie In Front Woman Hit By A Train / Falz Speaks On Girls On Hijab Dance Shaku Shaku In His Music Video (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.