Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million (2312 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start Up With 5million / Forex Signals/robot/software: Invest Or Not? / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by mybestlove(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greetings fellow nairalanders. Please I'm your brother and in need of your good advice.
I am a diasporan and I am returning to my father land, Nigeria, permanently. God has been good to me all these years and I have made some savings. I left Nigeria immediately after school and had no business ideas before traveling. Now looking at my account, I have up to N8million with which I can start a business. Please I am in need of a business with good returns I can start very well with this amount.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by opendo21(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Let me introduce you to a stress-free business with a quarterly Return of 10-15%. You can mail me on opeakangbe@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by polimaf(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
mybestlove:
Greetings fellow nairalanders. Please I'm your brother and in need of your good advice.
I am a diasporan and I am returning to my father land, Nigeria, permanently. God has been good to me all these years and I have made some savings. I left Nigeria immediately after school and had no business ideas before traveling. Now looking at my account, I have up to N8million with which I can start a business. Please I am in need of a business with good returns I can start very well with this amount.

God bless you.
Electronic business
Phone business
Fashion business
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by eezeribe(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
OK
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
mybestlove:

God bless you.
I have seen post like this over a hundred times,it turns out they are not serious people, if you are serious, that capital can be multiplied over and over again, contact us. just send me a mail or call 08130174728. visit our website.
www.idi-africa.org
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by Bnenzzy101: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
MMM will give u 30% roi monthly. Contact me for more info
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by powerkey: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sombory will soon come here to tell us how he was scammed on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please don't put your eggs in one basket. There are so many investments out there.. Make your research very well before you diversify your money into those businesses.. Don't be in haste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by legitprediction(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
mybestlove:

God bless you.
ANY BUSINESS YOU VENTURE INTO NOW WITH THAT MONEY THAT IS NOT FROM YOUR MIND AND YOU DONT HAVE THE PASSION FOR WILL LIKELY FAIL AND WILL NEVER YIELD GOOD PROFIT AND ADVICE I HOPE YOU WOULD LISTEN TO

3 Likes

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by vanmusco(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
You can join LPG business by buying a gas truck and put it up for hiring.

I am into LPG business and my challenge is getting a truck to hire. So good avenue

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by amydulsia(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
A bakery business is nice too. Could guide you through if u have interest in it.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by luckygirl02(f): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
This isn't going to work
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by 9ja4live: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
I can give you 10% monthly ROI. You can try us with 500k first for a contractual period of 12 months. WhatsApp 08060639669 if u are serious only.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by lanre9ja(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2018
brother take ur time and invest in what u can monitor urself, like u have contact abroad, fairly Use electronic is the best and TV, laptop, etc any electronic. best of luck sir.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by Nathaniel79(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'll legit double N1m from that money for you in less than a month.. with an air tight agreement between us of course. Mail me @ fishbonesees@gmail.com or check my signature.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by tshabaea(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bro, go get yourself a 10 cubic truck for #6m. Your weekly revenue is #200k. Send in my consultant cheque.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by lolostic: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Partnership in haulage contact me for more info lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by genuinelands: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Private chat me ....Real Estate Business is the key
Whatsapp: 08038484069
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by ak22(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Invest in pure water business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by lolostic: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Invest your money on Mack/Man Diesel 10 tyres trucks with years contract 40,000 daily return,
30 tons HOWO DUMP TRUCK needed with 100,000 daily
phone. or whattassp: 08062802462 email: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by lolostic: 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
Invest your money on Mack/Man Diesel 10 tyres trucks with years contract 40,000 daily return,

This investment yield positive returns of 40% yearly
scope of this investment, see this details
(Return From Investment - Initial Cost of Investment)
(3million - 8.5million) / 8.5million
= -5.5million
This would mean that you saw a rio of 40% yearly negative return on
your investment why your capital still instant.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest
to earn as much as 40% annually after deduction of expenses.

it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of time, as there must be building,production,consumption
and transportation.
the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder; while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge
Within the span of 28months at most, your investment is realized,
while your capital is still intact

BISABBY GLOBAL
phone. or whattassp: 08062802467
email: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by DaBogu: 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
Banditry ROI 400%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by lolostic: 1:13pm On May 10, 2021

This investment yield positive returns of 40% yearly
scope of this investment, see this details
(Return From Investment - Initial Cost of Investment)
(3million - 8.5million) / 8.5million
= -5.5million
This would mean that you saw a rio of 40% yearly negative return on
your investment why your capital still instant.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest
to earn as much as 40% annually after deduction of expenses.
it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of time, as there must be building,production,consumption
and transportation.
the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder; while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge
Within the span of 28months at most, your investment is realized,
while your capital is still intact

BISABBY GLOBAL
phone. or whattassp: 08062802467
email: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million by Uzfidel(m): 4:13am On Feb 07, 2022
mybestlove:

God bless you.

I am into a business that can make you a steady cash flow of 10-20% of your investment weekly. Chat me with the phrase "BIZ IDEA" on +2348128430311

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings / I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours / Ewedu For Easy Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.