Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426352 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
skubido:
Sonia don enter papapata, na die she dey so oo.

OP Weldon ooo. u too much
Nor be small one o... So na like this Sonia take end, because i know very soon the chiefs will know her true motive
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sonia you better pack your things and leave Akpatu or else
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Baitullah: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
eagerly awaiting another update. please be quick. what happened next in mogula?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Nor be small one o... So na like this Sonia take end, because i know very soon the chiefs will know her true motive

she never know anything, her own go pass Francis Mother.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Silver1996:
BOOK 1 EPISODE 1

Breathing heavily, he ran as fast as his legs can carry him, he wonder why the masked man was trying to kill him..
Not knowing where he is running to, he ran into the bush, he can feel the bushes slightly cutting his flesh... It was dark.. Thin dark.
Great fear grip him as he saw monstrous shadows heading towards him from a distance...
He wasnt sure if the masked man was still pursuing him.. Je had managed to escape fron him earlier..
Confused, he ran into the thin darkness, he ran to a point and decides to stop,he looked back, the masked man wasnt there...
Could he have stopped? he asked himself.
He exhales shapily he could hear the sound of his own breathe, it was heavy, evidence of who has been running without a stop...
Fear seize him as he heard whispering, at first they were far, then the whispers began to come closer..
He wondered if it was the bushes making mockery of him since he couldn't stand firm like a man and fight....
He shivered as he thought he heard footsteps... Footsteps fast approaching towards him..
Without hesitation,he quicklyran into the thin darkness of the night, he could feel the cooling sensation of the night in his spines...
Then he heard footsteps again.. this time it was clear.. Clear to him that someone was behind.. He increase his speed not thinking of looking back, nor stopping.. His only agenda was escaping from this masked man who wants to devour him...
His body to itch as the grasses began to have effect on his skin...
He was getting tired, he could hear the pounding beat of his heart.. It felt like each part of the bush he ran was getting darker and darker... He wasnt seeing anymore, ni light was visible anymore, he knew for a fact that this was the end, there is nowhere he will hide that the maskef man wouldn't find him, he always does....
Not thinking straight he hit his leg on a large wood on the ground, then he fell down... He grimaced in pains as he try to stand up...
Slowly and steady, he raisedup his face,then he saw him.. He was at close range, standing over him with an axe.. There and then he knew all was over..
He tried to move his leg but the injury was severe....
"What do you want from me?, he asked as he grimaced in pains..
"Death... ",the masked man replied
"please dont kill me, I have d OK ne nothing to you, please.... "
"This is your end King Godfrey ",the masked man said..
"No... No... No... "he screamed loudly, then he woke up...
He breathe heavily,he looked around. "Thank God it was a dream... "
His wife who was woken up by his screams stood up beside him..
"Your highness you must have had a bad dream",Queen Edna said...
King Godfrey took a deep breath "Yes, a very bad dream",he said still feeling a bit scared....
"someone was trying to kill me",he added
"May God forbid ",Queen Edna said
"Who was it that wanted you dead?, she asked
King Godfrey exhales, he tried to remember his face then he realised the person was masked...
"He was wearing a mask",he muttered
A knock soundef from the door
King Godfrey took a derp breath, he wonder who was knocking so late at night.
"Father.. ",a voice sounded from outside
King Godfrey felt relieved it was his son..
"Am ok son.. "he said still sitting on the bed.
"I heard you screamed",Pious his son said from behind the door..
"Is nothing to worry about. "King Godfrey assured
"Ok if you say so..... "Pious said
"Did i wake your younger brother also?, king Godfrey asked curiously
"No father, he is still asleep "Pious said
"You should go back to sleep also... "King Godfrey said
"Ok father... "Pious said in a faint voice ..
"You also rest your highness... Queen Edna said when she was sure Pious have left the door side... "You have a big day tomorrow.. You should rest now".she added
"Yes i should.. "king Godfrey said reclining his head to the pillow... The dream worried him so much, he wondered if God was trying to pass a message to him through that dream...
He was the king of Akpatu kingdom... One of the most envious and prestigious community, he was a kind and cheerful king, he wasnt partial, he passes judgement on who deserves it and he knew for a fact some people hated him for it... He have two sons, Pious was the oldest and crown prince... Francis was hos youngest son.. It was so unfortunate God didnt give him a daughter he had seek and hope for, but he wasnt going to blame anyone he took it as his fate...
He couldn't sleep, his eyes didnt even blink, he was there steering at the ceilings thinking if the dream was a warning or just a mere dream....
But he was sure it was a warning, people who dont like him are lurking around ti devour him, he must be careful with those he calls his close associates.....

Rays of light beem into the palace that morning, the cabinet members nicknamed the chiefs were all seated with their sons seated alongside them..
Pious who sat beside his father wondered why his father has called for this meeting, asking the chiefs to come with their sons, his father has never done something like that before, he decided to wait patiently with curiosity clouding his mind as to what was going to be discussed...
He made a brief smile as he saw his father neatly dressed in the lion skin clothes, he knows whenever his father was dressed like something... The issue was definitely serious..
Pious looked at the chiefs, they were eight in numbers, his eyes scan from the one that was sitting at the right side of his hand, his name was chief Carlos Adigwe, he was the most influential and wealthiest among the chiefs, it was allerged that people fear him because they think anyone that crosses his path ends up dead....it was rumored that he killex his first wife because she couldn't give him children... He married a second wife who gave him two sons.. One Pious knew..the other he doesn't...
His oldest son Desmond was sitting next to him, it is rumored that he is very arrogant using his father's name as a threat to people... Pious wished they never crosses paths..
Pious eyes met the other chief sitting close to chief carlos, his name is chief Bizo, he is richest palm wine tapper, he supplies palmwine near and far communities and cities... He have workers who tap and bring for him, it is rumored that no one in the village dares to sell palmwine except him, because of his fame in palmwine... He was nickname the palmwine merchant..
Pious eyes moved to his son that was clinging next to him like a virus.. His name is Jacob but he nicknamed himself Pope, people say he harasses girls... Those who dont do his biddings... He teach them a lesson.
Pious eyes fused on the other chief sitting next to chief Buzo.. His name is chief Odumodu.... It is said he built the first hotel in the community...
Pious sigh as he steer at the rest of the chiefs and their sons.. He looked at his father who was adjusting his dress, then he knew his father was ready to begin..
King Godfrey inhaled deeply, "My cabinet members, i welcome you all to this meeting... "he pause, looking at the expression on their faces... Then he continued...
"Something urgent came and that warranted for this gathering, one of our daughter have been defiledby one of our sons and you all know that is forbidden in this land... "
He ordered a guard to call the victim and her parents out, immediately the guard left, he came back with the victim and her parents seconds later...
"this is our daughter that was defiled by one of our son in this community "king Godfrey said pointing at the girl who was already crying...
King Godfrey pitied her, he wonder why anyone will want to rape such a noble and pure girl...
"come here my daughter"king Godfrey said as the girl walked towards him..
"You said one of the chief's sons did this to you, this are the chief's sons, can you identify who did this?...
There was tension in the house... All the chiefs wondered whose son was the one who raped her...
The girl nodded to the king question, then she turned to face everybody..... "Jacob raped me",she blared out...
"What nonsense !,chief Buzo Jacob's father hollered...
"My son will nevee do a thing like that...."he added
"This girl is lying father, i cant even stoop so low to even talk to this common village wrench let alone raping her.... "Jacob said sarcastically...
"There is evidence "Mr Azuk the victim's father said..
"Evidence my foot"chief Buzo yelled.. "your majesty you must punish this girl immediately for laying false accusations on my son.. "he added
"Lets listen to the evidence ".King Godfrey said not minding what chief Buzo was saying..
Mr Azuk exhales and then he began"My daughter was on call with her friend when he draged her from behind, the phone fell on the floor, the call was still connected and it recorded her screams and his voice telling her to stop screaming or he was going to kill her, the phone was on record... My daughter was fetching vegetables when he raped her...
The king ordered for the recording to be played..
Mr Azuk played it and it was exactly as he has said..
"This is no evidence your majesty "Chief Buzo said disappointed...
"The evidence is clear, your son is guilty ",king Godfrey said
"Your majesty, are you taking the words of this village peasants over my son's..."chief buzo hollered
"This village peasants as you call them are my subjects and i have a duty to peotect from whoever wants to cause them harm no matter whose son it is... "King Godfrey said controlling his temper
"Your majesty,this......
"Enough....."King Godfrey cut him short...
He inhaled deeply"the punishment for his crimes are simple, he will be shamed in the village square"King Godfrey added
"You want my son to be strip naked and tied like an animal to a tree.. "chief Buzo blared out
"Your majesty you can reconsider this"chief Carlos said...
"The laws say so... he will the face the punishment if his crimes... This is my judgement"King Godfrey replied
"seize him"he commanded...
The guards immediately seize Jacob
"Father this is a conspiracy.. Jacob said as he was been dragged out
Chief Buzo steered at the king with anger flashing through his eyes... Then he walk out angrily..

Mrs Azuk sang songs of praise as she light the lamp
"My wife, its night already, you have been singing ever since that boy was tied on that tree..."Mr Azuk said
"That serves him right, i al very glad we have such a great and upright man as a king, just look at what that bastard did ti my daughter " she said walking close to her daughter who was still crying..
"my daughter, is ok, that bastard has been punished for what he did to you, stop crying....
Mr Azuk shook his head"my wife, let me go and urinate outside... "he said and left
When he was outside, he steer at the darkness, then he went to the backyard, alk he could hear was sharp whispers of birds...
It wasnt after he started urinating that he heard the gunshot,great fear seized him as another gunshot came, the gunshot was close by but where.....
He ran into the house, he shivered,heart pounding, he ran to his wife and daughter, their lifeless body was lying on tje chair, their cloths soaked with blood.....
He burst into uncontrollable tears and then he screamed loudly....

Wicked Buzo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Baitullah: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
risingstar why now? why you alight almost everything before commenting. anyway, tell bros say make him quik update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Silver1996:

08147562279.thats my whatsapp number... My facebook name is Gtblinks Oke
Jah bless brother..... will chat u up soon....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Silver1996:

08147562279.thats my whatsapp number... My facebook name is Gtblinks Oke
Jah bless brother..... will chat u up soon....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
wahala don happen. Sonia is in a serious gbege for chiefs hand.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by baryour769(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
op, pls bring prince pious back already....sonia yaff fuckup
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Wicked Buzo

u guys shld stop this quoting tinz, is irritating haba
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 67

As they relaxed in the bed she looked at him with soft eyes. He rolled off of the top of her and lay back. As she smiled she slid down his body and began to lick and suck on the flesh of his d**k once again.
It took very little time to convince his mind to slide in behind her. He intended to at least truly enjoy this round. He began by reaching down and slapping his cock up against her clit. He watched as she arched her back and cried out. A second slap made her quiver and moan. Several slaps against her clit had her quivering as she started into a small orgasm. As she reached her peak he thrust into her completely. Her animal scream of lust must have been heard several decks away.
He couldnt believe this was what he was missing from this cheap slut....
He thrust into her with force, as she quivered and screamed her way through her orgasm. Then as she began to come down from her peak he reached his hand around her and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. He felt her pussy clench down hard on his cock as she began to rocket into another orgasm. She rose up on her knees as her body convulsed with her pleasure. He reached his free hand around and pinched one of her nipples as she screamed out again. Then to add to her sensations he nipped his teeth into the side of her neck. Her back arched away from him as her shoulders leaned back into him. He took this new opportunity to remove his hand from her clit and run his fingernails along her back from ass to mid back. The resulting explosive orgasm left her head spinning as she tried to fall forward onto the bed.
He drove into her hard as she wilted in his arms. Each thrust lifted her knees upward. She was moaning and crying. He did not know if it was pleasure or pain that caused her tears. He was lost in his lust and only sought his own completion. When his thrusts brought him to his peak he held her tightly then he pulled his d**k from her, then he drew her mouth closer to his and force his d**k inside her mouth, he moan as she suck him hungrily, he moan hard with each strokes she gives him..his legs and body began to react to the movement of his climax, he couldnt hold it, just then he released deep into her mouth allowing her to swallow everything...... His mind faded and knees grew weak. He had not experienced an orgasm that intense in years.. They both wilted down to the mattress.
He gasp for breathe, then the door flung open.... He sigh when he Saw his brother standing at the door....
"Hey you get out"He said slapping her in her ass...
The girl quickly pick up her cloths, wore her pant and bra....
"I hate you"She said as she walk outside...
Rick gave her space so she could walk freely....
"Seriously.... "Rick said as he close the door after the girl left.....
William exhales as he realise he was still naked, he scan his eyes around for his boxer...he saw them on the floor, he quickly pick it and wore it.. "I didn't know you are coming home now"he replied as he lie back on the bed reclining his head on the pillow.....
"You should have told me you are bringing a girl over"
William scoffs"i didn't plan for this, she just came, we got hot and we did it"
Rick gritted then he sat on a chair.... "You are leaving tomorrow, one of the guard died, they need someone to replace him, and you are going to take his position..... "
"And what killed this guard?
"I don't know, and i dont care, just go there and get me my princess"
William wasn't ok with the idea of going to pose as a guard in the palace, but his younger brother was asking, one favour he could really do for him... "Sure brother"He said with clenched teeth

MOGULA

SOUNDS OF drums filled the palace, some women danced to entertain them, the table was filled with different types of foods and drinks, some of the ministers grope their hands on the breast of the young females....
"Dafuda, i must tell you this, am really enjoying the feast"King Jafar said as he gulp down a cup of alcohol.....
King Dafuda laugh"Enjoy all you wany, this feast was held in your honor...."
"Of course, to friendship.... "King Jafar said raising his cup of drink...
"A long lasting one"King Dafuda replied as he raise his....
The noise was intense, Francis was tired, all he could think of was going to his room and sleep off, he scoffs at the idea, does he even a room.... He wonder why the king will hold such a big feast jut to entertain that ruthless king Jafar.... For what is worth, he knew king Jafar can't be trusted....
He frowned when he Saw King Jafar rub his hands on a young maiden body and they all seem to be excited about it...
"The young and fresh makes our blood young"King Dafuda said...
Most of the ministers laugh hysterically and that angers Francis....
What kind if a world was this, a world that renders women dignity and value useless....
He couldnt stand the sight but there was nothing he can do, his gaze caught Vuga, he was smiling, he too was enjoying what is going on...
He took a deep breathe, he was inclined to leave but how he leave without the permission of his master.... The useless prince.... His eyes bulge out as he saw the princess and Adesa heading towards them.....
"Come my daughter, let me introduce you to our special guest... "King Dafuda said as Katherine drew closer to them...
"Father.... "She said and greeted....
Smile radiates on king Dafuda's face.... "Meet Katherine my daughter, the source of my joy"
"What a fine woman she is"King Jafar said staring at her gormlessly...
"Come my dear daughter.. "he added as Katherine walk to his side...
Francis became more furious as Jafar took Katherine hand and made her sit close to him
"So what does this beautiful sunflower likes best?King Jafar ask as he rub his fingertips on her arm.....
Katherine smile,then she quickly stood up from the chair falling his hand from hers....
"Why are you standing uo, sit with me"King Jafar said
"It will be disrespectful for a woman to be seated in the midst of men"
Jafar laugh.... "What a smart daughter you got here... "
"But it isn't disrespectful when the men invites you over"he added
Katherine scan her eyes round the hall, she exhales at the rubbish they were doing.... "Am sorry but i beg to take my leave now"She said, nit hesitating before she walked away followed by Adesa...
Francis sigh, a sigh of relief....
"Your daughter is going to make a great quen someday"King Jafar said as he imagined her she will look like naked.....
"I supposed so... But lets not dwell on that now, lets enjoy the feast.... "King Dafuda replied
"Of course, lets enjoy it while it last"Jafar replied with a grin....

"Its peace at last"Uda muttered to Kabina as they walk from the rest of the people to the dance floor.....
"Only a fool will hold a feast in honor if his enemy, i don't trust Jafar"Kabina replied
"Neither do i, but what can we do, we just have to pray to ogini that nothing happens after this.... "

"Can we go now"Francis whisper in Vuga ears when he got tiref of waiting....
"Are you crazy, the feast is just getting started"Vuga replied as two men came out to wrestle...
Francis look at the men, both were dark in complexion and muscular beyond measure... The only difference between thel was that one was taller than the other... He bit his lips as they pounce on each other....
"Roli Roli Roli"The crowd yell..
Francis wonder who the Roli is, was he the tall one or the short one....
He watched as both men try to get each other on the ground.....
"Am not really confortable watching this"He whisper in Vuga ears
"Take this, drink and feel good"Vuga said as he tossed him a jug of alcohol.
Francis exhales, he doesn't need alcohol, what he needs was go,away from the place....
He shook in his spines as the tall man throw a punch at the short one, the short one lost his balance then he spat out blood....
"Rolo Roli"The crowd hailed again.
So the tall one was Roli, he thought to himself.... He look around, the ministers, and the two kings were busy laughing and muttering words within themselves....
He stare at the alcohol in his hands, he smell it, it smelled good, he quickly pour a bit of it in his mouth....
He lick his lips at the sweet tase of it, without hesitation he poured another one in his mouth not stopping till he got tired of swallowing.... Vuga was right, the drink has a way of making someone feel good......
His head ache for more of the drink, he knew it will be disastrous if he had too much but the drink was tempting..... He drank a bit of it again....
Then he screamed.. "Roli" with the crowd

AKPATU

Exhausted with doing nothing, Desmond laid on the bed, he thought of what next to do since his wife was dead, he felt it was time to make Claude his wife but he fears she will reject him and he wouldn't want to force her...she is a princess she has a mind of her own....
He felt a boner in his groin as he thought about her naked body on the bed...
He exhales as he wave off the thought.... He sat up, preen himself in the mirror....
The thought of who might have killed Clarrisa lingers in his mind, could she have possibly killed herself....
He was about to walk outside when a knock came on the door..
Without hesitation he opened the door.... "What are you doing here?He ask infuriated
"Am sorry my king"Cleopatra said shabbily.....
"That doesn't answer my question"Desmond said, then he scan his eyes around to see if anyone was watching, when he saw no one, he drag her inside and close the door...
he doesnt want anyone gossiping about seeing their two together...
"What do you want? He ask again....
Cleopatra tooka deep breathe, she wasn't sure how to start, how to tell him....
"Get out"Desmond said infuriated....
"Am pregnant... "Cleopatra interjects with clenched teeth
Desmond Drew closer to her as if he didn't hear her,then the word rang in his head.....
"What?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Wicked Buzo
Risingstar why na, this one is a normal animal behavior o grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Pregnant keh, so she thinks Desmond will accept the baby.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Pregnant keh, so she thinks Desmond will accept the baby.
Lol.... Why won't he accept, when he was doing it.... Was he not aware it will lead to pregnancy.... grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Desmond Weldon oo, sharp shutter,

oboi Francis don high
OP tanks a lot ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS

He felt a boner in his groin as he thought about her naked body on the bed...
He exhales as he wave off the thought.... He sat up, preen himself in the mirror....
The thought of who might have killed Clarrisa lingers in his mind, could she have possibly killed herself....
He was about to walk outside when a knock came on the door..
Without hesitation he opened the door.... "What are you doing here?He ask infuriated
"Am sorry my king"Cleopatra said shabbily.....
"That doesn't answer my question"Desmond said, then he scan his eyes around to see if anyone was watching, when he saw no one, he drag her inside and close the door...
he doesnt want anyone gossiping about seeing their two together...
"What do you want? He ask again....
Cleopatra tooka deep breathe, she wasn't sure how to start, how to tell him....
"Get out"Desmond said infuriated....
"Am pregnant... "Cleopatra interjects with clenched teeth
Desmond Drew closer to her as if he didn't hear her,then the word rang in his head.....
"What?

Na wah ooo, this is boner that cannot even wait for days after his wife's death. He shouldn't be surprised when he was doing it without condom ,was he expecting a carrot??

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Baitullah: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
pregnant key! well, to my prediction, I think Cleopatra just stepped on the line by sharing the good news with Desmond. he might not want her pregnancy to Infringe his ruler ship; hence, sending her behind bars might be the option left.
well done bro.

more updates anticipated.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 68

What did you say? He ask again....
She shook her back as fear engulfed her, she felt the rapid beating of her heart, she find it difficult in telling him when she discovered she was pregnant... She knew he won't accept the pregnancy.... That is why she has hid it from him..
But she doesnt want to abort the baby so she decided to give it a try....
"I ii.... "she stammered startled at his gaze, the way he was staring at her send shivers all over her...
"Am pregnant.... "She said shapily overcoming the fear in her....
He glare at her, then turn away his gaze,..she was pregnant.....
"Who is the father? He ask not looking at her face....
She was shock by his question.... He is the only one she has been sleeping with for a long time...
"You are your majesty.... "She said shabbily
He scoffs, then turn to face her"You think i have not heard of your detriments... "
She wonder what detriments he was talking about....
"You are the only man am sleeping with"
"Get rid of it"He said impetuously....
She inhale, she knew that was what he was going to say,she has heard if the stories of pains people went through during abortion... And she wasn't ready to go through that pain... At first she has thought getting pregnant for him will give her a place in his life but she was wrong......
"I cant"She snapped.
He walk closer to her closing the distance between them, then he glare at her...
His eyes scare her but she stood her balance..
"What do you think you are, did you really think i will have a baby with a maid... "He said infuriated
"I.... Ii..
"You have before the end of today to get rid of that thing else am going to get rid of you both"He said as he grab her by the arm,open the door and push her outside.....
He wonder why a mature girl like her will allow herself to get pregnant.... what did she think,that he will tarnish his image with a maid's child....
"Fool"He muttered

Kess burst into laughter as his partner said something funny....
"I didn't know you still remember that"Kess said as he hold the car steering firmly....
"How could i possibly forget the craziness that night"
"And do you remember what she said to that night? Kess ask
"You are not my type policeman"Philip replied micmicking the girl's voice...
"Then your expression turn sour, i thought you were going to commit murder that night"Philip added jokingly
Kess laugh as he quickly the events that took place that night, the very first day they caught a notorious criminal terrorizing a community they were invited to.... They became legends that day, so he and a few Friends has gone to a night club, though it wasn't his idea, he wasn't the party type, but his colleagues has said they needed to celebrate their big day and he has foolishly followed them and that was the worst night ever, his friends has pushed to talk to a girl who was glancing at him... She thought the girl admire him, he thought that was the reason she was glancing at him like that but the case was different the moment he step to talk to her....
When he walk up to her, he didn't know how to begin......
He manage to speak to her and they had a few drinks.... He didn't know what got into him to make him tell her what he told her, maybe it was the urge to get laid after a very long time, he has actually how a good sex felt like... His body aches for it that day.. Although it wasn't his intention to have sex with her that night but after he was left with nothing else to say, he decided to spice things up... And poof, just like that he told her he love her.....
He remenber how embarrassed he felt when she laugh, a taunting spine stabbing laugh.... Then she said she dont do policemen.... Especially his type..
He watch her as she got up and walk to her friends, then she muttered some words in her friends ears, they all turn their attention to him and they started laughing....
He knew for a fact they were laughing at him, he needed to do something, he can be the only laughing stock around...
He remenbered how he had walk up to them and told them, he was just kidding when he said he loves her.... And that was the stupid thing he has done his entire life.....
"Darn man,that girl literally finish your ego that night"Philip said as he laugh
"It took me months before i recovered from that incident... "Kess interjects
Philip chuckled"Are you serious?
"Yes... I just didnt tell you guys"
"Why.... ?
"Because i know you will laugh at me just the way you are doing now"
Philip laugh hysterically at his friend statement... "You know its really funny, how you shy away from girls after that incident.... "
"That incident was one i never thought i will forget in my entire life... I never wanted a repeat of that, so i stayed away from club girls... "
"Not just club girls, literally every girl you come across... "Philip corrected
"No... "
"Yes.... "Philip snapped....
"Come on man, you need to step up your game,the entire division thinks you are gay"Philip added
"What...?
"You didn't know that?
Kess sigh as he turn the steering to into the Supermarket....he has heard the rumours but he didn't know they were true... Why would they think he is gay...
"Why would they think so? He ask shabbily..
"Well for starters, they haven't seen you with a girl"
"That is not enough reason for them to think am gay, do you know how awful that sounds... "He interjects as he stop the car engine..
"Well maybe the day you start hanging out with lots of girls, they might change their orientation about you"
"Lots of girls"Kess scoffs as the words ring in his head...
"Lots of girls"He repeated
"A hell lots of them.. "Philip replied as he open the car door and came down from the car...
Kess chulkled as he came down....
"You can start with that one... "Philip said pointing at a girl coming out from the supermarket...
Kess scan his eyes on the girl... "She is too short.. "He said with clenched teeth...
Philip wink his eyes at him... "That doesn't matter.... "
"Well it does to me... "he said as he begin to approach the door of the supermarket....
"Like i said, lots of girls"Philip said from behind him...
Just when Kess was about to push the door from inside, someone pushed it open from inside....
Kess heart skip when he saw her.... "Anonymous... "He muttered to himself...
"Hey"He said getting her attention...
He shift aback a bit when a guy on a pair of blue jean and brown T-shirt came out and stood beside her....
"Hi.... "Sonia replied shabbily...
"Oh my....... You... "Philip said as he grope his eyes on her...
"We meet again inspectors... "Sonia said...
Steve stare at Sonia, wondering how Sonia knew them.. Has she met them already without his knowledge....
"I never thought i will see you again... "Kess said wondering who the guy with her is, is he her boyfriend or....
Philip couldn't take his eyes off her, he remenber the day he has met her at the chiefs house, she was looking extremely beautiful just the way she is now...
Sonia caught Steve gaze, she knew she has a lot of explanation to make....
"Gentlemen.... Am kind of in a hurry, i guess i will see you guys some other time"She said with a smile, then she begin to walk away and Steve follow suit...
"I guess we will meet soon"Kess said after her....
Both men watched until they enter their car and zoom off...
"How on earth did you know that girl? Philip ask anxiously when her car was out of sight....
The warnings she gave to him came running back to his head.."Don't tell your partner i am anonymous.. "He wasn't really sure if he can trust him...
"I meant her in a bar"He said
"I guess you guys had a long talk... ?
"Sure we did... Where did you meet her...?
"Somewhere... I can't even remember.... "
Kess gritted,every man got his secrets... He open the door and walk in

MOGULA

FRANCIS STAGGERED as he walk along the corridors, he stepped wrong then he hold the war to support himself from falling.....
"Roli won"He muttered as he stood... He scan his eyes around, he wonder why everywhere was so high, and why everybody was walking in doubles.. Was his eyes deceiving him or everyone was like that....
He bit his lips then he began to raise his legs high on each step he takes....
He chuckled as he found his way to Vuga room, he wonder where Vuga is, wherever he was,its non if his business, the feast was finished, it was night time, bed time... And he was going to sleep...
He heard voices echoing on the wall....
"Why are the walls talking... "He muttered loudly to himself as he grope his right hand ln the wall...
He laugh when he heard the voices no more... The wall was scared of him...
He manage to stagger to Vuga room door, he wanted to knock then he realise it will be stupid to knock since Vuga wasnt in the room yet.. He look around but he didn't see the guards that usually stand around...
Without hesitation, he kick the door open, then he clatters into the room...
"Where are you coming from.... ?
He wipe his eyes with the back of his palm as he heard Vuga voice....
He laugh, even his own head was playing tricks on him... The idiot prince must still be in the feast...
"Hey servant"
Just then it occur to he was standing there right in front of him.... "Hey you"He said pointing fingers at him...
He was intoxicated, the alcohol in him seems to be controlling him...
"Where are you coming from?Vuga blared out
"The feast.... "He said staggering to his side..
"The feast ended hours ago... "
"Oh.... Really, then where was i? He ask trying to maintain his balance..
"Are you drunk"Vuga ask
"Drunk...! He laugh hysterically...
"Am not drunk, am just tired, tired if your stupid and annoying character..."He said impetuously... Then he staggered aback....
His eyes were becoming blur, his head was spinning.... "You are not the only prince, am a prince too and i would have still be a prince if those Chiefs haven't killed my Father.... "He added impetuously....
He laugh when he felt he was saying stupid things... He touch his head.. "Why is the ground shaking...? he ask as he gaze at the ground gormlessly....
"You stupid servant... "Vuga muttered..
Francis focused his attention on him, then he smile... "You are the stupid one, you are selfish, annoying....and you are a foolish foolish prince"Francis blared out...then he shift closer to him and grab his shirt...
"Foolish foolish prince"He muttered then he rest head on his chest...
"selfish, foolish foolish..... "He stammered then he threw up on Vuga shirt....
Vuga groan then he pushed him on the floor...
"Foolish foolish prince.. "Francis muttered on the floor then he lean his head on the ground and close his eyes....
"Foolish... "

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 4:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Xy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Jtmanager:

Hahahaha

Bros you didn't have to quote the whole post na!

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Jtmanager:
Hahahaha

what's d meaning of this now,, most u quote all the update.. haba.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2018
that serve him right @ foolish and selfish Vuga

OP tanks a lot for the update.. u too much
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
skubido:

what's d meaning of this now,, most u quote all the update.. haba.
lol no vex , did it on purpose
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
genius43:

no vex
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2018
genius43:

no vex

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Jtmanager:

no vex

No problem
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2018
. "You are not the only prince, am a prince too and i would have still be a prince if those Chiefs haven't killed my Father.... "He added impetuously....
He laugh when he felt he was saying stupid things... He touch his head.. "Why is the ground shaking...? he ask as he gaze at the ground gormlessly....
"You stupid servant... "Vuga muttered..
Francis focused his attention on him, then he smile... "You are the stupid one, you are selfish, annoying....and you are a foolish foolish prince"Francis blared out...then he shift closer to him and grab his shirt...
"Foolish foolish prince"He muttered then he rest head on his chest...
"selfish, foolish foolish..... "He stammered then he threw up on Vuga shirt....
Vuga groan then he pushed him on the floor...
"Foolish foolish prince.. "Francis muttered on the floor then he lean his head on the ground and close his eyes....
"Foolish... "

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE [/quote]
Lol
Francis should not worry, very soon his eyes will clear then he will realise what he did.
I just wonder what Vuga will do to him

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Francis why did you do this just pray for kathrine to show up before Vuga finish you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Francis why did you do this just pray for kathrine to show up before Vuga finish you

Vuga will do nothing,,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Francis will soon hear his own sound. Lolz
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Baitullah: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2018
baba, Francis done match line. if no be sey they are in a local world, vuga for done print out obituary for the idiot. we pray he does not receive it in doubled folds by morning.

we'll don't bro. more updates at soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.