Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo (1197 Views)

3month Male Neapo Mastiff Available. / (Sold)9wks Male Neapo Mastiff For Sale!!! / (Sold)3month Old Male Neapo For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by DoublekayKennel(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
By the right hand side,Two years old ,littered once ,last heat November skipped coming on heat soon.For sale or swap with quality female Neapolitan mastiff,Call or chat 08028020406

Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by prinzetobi: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why the piece of cloth on the other dog's leg?
Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by ifeanyiemma04: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
prinzetobi:
Why the piece of cloth on the other dog's leg?
She will be pregnant..That piece of cloth is in the legs so that the dog will not stretch during aggression..because when a pregnant dog stretch it can lead to miscarriage
Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by prinzetobi: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
ifeanyiemma04:

She will be pregnant..That piece of cloth is in the legs so that the dog will not stretch during aggression..because when a pregnant dog stretch it can lead to miscarriage
Lol this is just a speculation. This theory doesn't hold water. Stretching has no effect on pregnancy.
Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by donshaize(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
prinzetobi:

Lol this is just a speculation. This theory doesn't hold water. Stretching has no effect on pregnancy.
clearly this man ain't taking chances

1 Like

Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by icesmooth: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
@ Prinztobi.. .... It holds more than water.. d life of d pups very well depends on it. Reducing activity of pregnant bitch saves life. I learnt it d hard way 3ce now.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by ifeanyiemma04: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
icesmooth:
@ Prinztobi.. .... It holds more than water.. d life of d pups very well depends on it. Reducing activity of pregnant bitch saves life. I learnt it d hard way 3ce now.
You are on point bro
Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by aywhy93(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
icesmooth:

Naija cry cry cry cry cry cry

Even if you learnt the hard way 3ce, then definitely that's an assurance that something else is causing that in your bitch in question.

Nigerians are just funny, they just bring up one speculation and before you know it, it spreads nationwide like virus, without people thinking deeply and widely on it, and doing their personal research on it and knowing the truth about it.

If I may ask, please point to a reputable breeder in the States or other knowledgeable countries in this century that ties their bitches' leg when they are pregnant, or maybe their Dogs don't stretch over there abi ..? undecided

Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by kisstbynature(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
i guess you are selling because she isnt a pure boerboel,
maybe mixed with a bullmastiff.....

well nice girl you gat, i meant the lady behind oh
Re: High Quality Adult Female Boerboel For Sale Or Swap With A Quality Female Neapo by Sunjay13(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
R d 2 dogs available for d deal? I av an adult female neapo for sale or swap.whatsapp 08032112196 for details.

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies / Young Boerboel Male For Sale / English Bulldog Puppies And Kangal Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.